SOLD all my Forza 3 cars Saturday 22nd. AUCTION IS OVER!

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
After 2 years of playing F3 I accumulated over 100 million dollars legit and close to 300 cars almost all of them are tuned. Around 80 are B clas 500.

My plan is to attempt the Connoisseur achievement 1 more time in F3 and if I get it I will be selling everything in my garage for $5,000 buyout. 👍

I also did this for F1 and F2.

EDIT Auction is over and was a huge success. Every car sold!!!

I'll take a '69 Camaro SS, RX-7 Spirit R Type A and a Subaru Impreza s204 if you have them :)

Jerome

Wow man thats nice. It would be sweet if I could get a Cobra from you. If i cant thats fine:tup:

As long as they are not DLC cars I should be able to get you any cars you want. Just remember I will be doing this Saturday the 22nd. Probably starting around 10:00AM EST and going most of the day. I plan to start just putting each car I have into the AH with $5,000 buyout. I will be starting with the highest class R1 cars and working my way down. So people are going to get a STEAL on these cars.

I spent the evening the night before last selling every car I had in Forza 3 back to the game, probably 200 cars. The only ones I kept were the 3 unicorns. I then bought one of every single Porsche model in the game in honor of them being MIA in FM4, then shut the game off and removed and sold the Forza 3 disc. RIP Forza 3.

I just want that dang Connoisseur achievement. Such a pain. Even if I dont get that achievement I am selling everything. But that achievement is the first thing I am trying Saturday morning. Hopefully deleting all the DLC sample packs will work. Otherwise heck with it.

Is there an money limit of what you can trade for??
You can just pick an expensive multi million dollar car, then I can buy and gift it to you. Then you can just sell it for the money. Thats the easiest way to exchange money. Or you can put a car in the AH for for multimillion dollars. Both do the same thing but the first way is the easiest.

Do you have the Cobra Daytona Coupe,And the GT40 MkII, or the 599xx?
Sent you all 3 cars. Not sure if I sent the correct 599 but I sent it anyway.

The other people that requested cars are not on my FL and now my FL is full. lol So you will have to buy them from my AH.

Took about 3 1/2 hours but all 300+ cars are sold. Plus I got rid of the $100 million I had AND I got the Conniosour achievement! :D
Hopefully some of you were able to take advantage of these great deals because I sold a lot of 20 million dollar cars for only $5,000 each. Just my thank you to the community for buying my vinyls, setups, designs, and for all the good times in F3. See you in F4! 👍

Nice work finally getting the acheevo! I think I can actually delete the game, DLC and saves from my Xbox. I won't be going back to FM3.

Oh no... I totally forgot to get online for your auction. I'm never going to be able to buy all the cars now. :wail: :wail:

Congrats on your achievement though! :cheers:

Back