[SOLD] EVGA GTX590 Classified Hydro video Card(s)

• Thread starter Pako
  • 5 comments

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
That's right, Pako's lost his marbles again, but let his crazy addiction be your gain. We all know how the market goes, but these two cards were purchased directly from EVGA for $900 each. Keep in mind, these are dual GPU cards, so a single card can achieve SLI with a single PCI-e slot. Two of these cards, and you are pushing Quad-SLI. Make sure you have a 1200-1500w PSU if you decide to go Quad-SLI. ;)

I will be selling them for $325 each, or $600 if you buy the pair.

Will ship to the US only. Sorry, no international shipping. Will pay for standard ground, you pay for other shipping if you want it faster. Not an issue.

I will let them sit here for a bit to give a local a chance at it, but will get them listed on ebay probably by the end of the week.

You can see my build thread here.

Uncompromised Performance
The GTX 590 was designed from the ground up for the enthusiast. You have performance that decimates all takers, while at the same time delivering an experience unmatched in the enthusiast market. Acoustics were a primary design focus. With the dual vapor-chamber heatsinks and large cooling fan, the GTX 590 will barely be noticeable even under heavy load. The shroud and heatsink design were both made with the idea of easy removal and installation to clean or to install 3rd-party water cooling. Additionally, the GTX 590 is capable of crunching the latest games at the highest super-sampling anti-aliasing while giving you full 3D Vision Surround2 support, or you can split up to 4 monitors up - all off of a single card. The GTX 590 truly was designed from the ground up to compromise nothing while delivering the world's fastest graphics card.

EVGA GeForce GTX 590 Classified Hydro Copper
Part Number: 03G-P3-1599-AR
Core Clock Speed: 630MHz
CUDA Cores: 1024
Memory Clock Speed: 3456MHz
Memory Bandwidth: 331.7GB/sec
Shader Clock Speed: 1260MHz
Bus: PCI-E 2.0
Interface: DVI-I, DVI-I, DVI-I, Mini-DisplayPort
Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime warranty upon registration
Product Length: 11in - 279.4mm

Last edited:
Just posted these on Craigslist then off to ebay. They are now out of my system. Together, they scored over 16k in 3DMark11. Still great cards. If you're scared of water cooling, you can always get an air cooler to put on it.

Pictures, first card:
wcqrtIj.jpg

iSGOjlC.jpg

sde1beg.jpg

Back