[SOLD] Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 wheel, Clubsport Pedals + Shifter + Cockpit

• Thread starter dezertg
  • 0 comments
ala-ddin
aladashddin
[SOLD]

Hi GTP folks!

For sale (prices do not include shipping):
  • $150: Fanatec GT2 Wheel (product code: PWGT2USA)
  • $100: Fanatec Porsche Wheel Clubsport Pedals V1 (product code: CSP-USB)
  • $75: Racing cockpit made from PVC pipe and real-life Honda del Sol seat :-) (local pickup)
  • Fanatec CSR Shifter 6-SPEED H-PATTERN ONLY: free for first person who buys one of the above and asks for it. If no-one wants it as a bonus, I'll take best offer.
16202048343_5df5489300_z_d.jpg

(More images at end of post)

I WILL CONSIDER LOWER OFFERS IN TWO CASES:

• if you want the whole kit including the cockpit (local pickup only, CAMBRIDGE MA USA)
  • if you want wheel + pedals together (local & shipped)
History: I bought these in 2011 and used them with Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 as well as on Forza 4 on Xbox 360. This is all also compatible with PC, in case you're not familiar with this particular model.

I would estimate that I logged around 100 hours altogether on the wheel and pedal set. I also include the h-pattern shifter in the auction, but please note that I do not have the sequential shifter at the moment. I just left it behind in a previous move and it's not practical for me to go fetch it for this auction.

Condition: As you can see in the photos, the whole kit was very securely mounted on a home-built racing cockpit, and was treated nicely and gently. Nothing was ever dropped or mistreated. The kit did get a bit dirty though, and got a few scratches here and there. Nothing too shocking, and it's all in working order. Other thing to note: original boxes are not included. Sorry folks, I short-sightedly threw away many electronics boxes several years back, since they took up so much space.

Payment details: cash for local pickup, paypal otherwise. My preference is for conducting this as an eBay fixed-price sale (we can agree on an exact timing so you can be sure to get the item). Plus that way, you can see my eBay feedback (100% impeccable since I joined eBay 15 years ago) and buy in full confidence.

16821974865_58179f69a9_z_d.jpg

16820862872_f19b116ac3_z_d.jpg

Last edited:
Back