Not open for further replies.

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
United States
Midlantic Area
GTP_Duke
For Sale:

Logitech Momo Force wheel. This is the older, RED version.

NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GT4. However, it was considered the cream of the crop for GT3 and is compatible with nearly every other PS2- or PC-based racing game. It's USB for easy connection, and you can d/l updated software for it for use with the PC. The 6 face buttons are programmable via PC software.

It has a real leather-wrapped steering wheel, a nice heavy pedal base, and the usual Logitech clamping system (including a lap holder). The paddle shifters are stainless steel blades; solid in action and much better than the usual little buttons on the back side. Good force feedback and smooth steering input in the wheel action.

I bought this wheel new to use with GT3, but because I had no decent comfortable place to mount it, it has literally only been used for a few hours - less than 8 hours all told. For GT4 I made a wheel stand in anticipation of getting the Momo back out of the attic, but as stated the wheel is not comaptible with GT4.

The package is in perfect working condition and complete in the original box, including all CDs, stickers, instructions, and accessories.

I'd like to get $60 + shipping for it, which is half of what I paid new. Please post here or drop me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!

ceiling_fan
Thanks. In addition to that...
Duke
I bought this wheel new to use with GT3, but because I had no decent comfortable place to mount it, it has literally only been used for a few hours - less than 8 hours all told.
Thanks for your interest. Please PM me with shipping instructions and I'll give you my Paypal info, or a mailing address if you prefer to use a money order.

Hey, I got a PM this morning from user jf1974 (American) who was interested in buying this wheel. However, I had already closed a deal on it.

If anyone else has a similar wheel to sell, look up jf1974 and let him know.

If anyone has a red momo for sale, please pm me.

Thanks Duke

Duke
Hey, I got a PM this morning from user jf1974 (American) who was interested in buying this wheel. However, I had already closed a deal on it.

If anyone else has a similar wheel to sell, look up jf1974 and let him know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back