• 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark T

Puts the sex into Essex
Premium
GTP_Mark
Mark T33
Time has come for me to upgrade my CD decks & mixer. I purchased these in September 07 from a reliable online DJ equiptment retailer. They still have six months warranty left and will be coming from a smoke and pet free home.

They have never been used in clubs and only light use (I only use them for practice sessions).

The Ebay listing is here which inludes pictures and further specification. There is a buy it now option of £500 although this will be reduced for GTP members to £475.

Unfortunately because of the P&P costs I would only be able to supply these to UK members unless an overseas member was willing to pay higher postage costs.

They are in absolutely perfect condition, no scratches dents and every feature is working. If you have any questions please let me know.

Might know someone who will snap your hand off if i can get you down a little bit bud, i'll come and fetch them too, so no posty for you!

I'll ask her.
Right she's goin to look them up tomorrow morning and let me know, so if i get a call and its a yes, i'll pm you and we can bring you some cash sunday or whatever.
Hopefully have us all smiling by next week geezer.

:irked:👍

Let me know if you object

Might know someone who will snap your hand off if i can get you down a little bit bud, i'll come and fetch them too, so no posty for you!

I'll ask her.
Right she's goin to look them up tomorrow morning and let me know, so if i get a call and its a yes, i'll pm you and we can bring you some cash sunday or whatever.
Hopefully have us all smiling by next week geezer.

:irked:👍

Let me know if you object

PM sent mate. No problem picking them up either. The drive is ok and you get to have some fish & chips while your down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back