(SOLD) Pentax SLR camera w/multiple accessories

United States
KCCO
So I'm selling my Pentax Super Program film camera, with about everything else that comes with it.
Price: $75 OBO, free shipping (GTP price, I'm giving this until Thanksgiving before I put it up on eBay, at a much higher price)

Included is:
35-105mm f/3.5 (fixed), 50mm f/1.7 (fixed) kit lens Both lenses are free of any visible dust, and the viewfinder and LCD displays are still fully functional and clear. Two neck straps (one with a slim profile for short use, the other near 2 inches wide for all-day use, both in good condition), kit flash with case, all manuals, all official serial numbers for both camera body, and both lenses. Also included are two UV lens filters, 49mm and 67mm filter thread size. The 49mm filter thread is absolutely clean, and has been kept on the lens for the majority of use. The 67mm filter has some signs of water spots, but near extreme edge, and has not shown in any of my photos.

I've got the serial number cards that go with it too, so there's those if you want proof to go along with it. All items have their own original boxes with outlandish prices on them, so there's that too.

Camera takes 2 SR44, or LR44 batteries, not included, nor is film.
If anyone is interested, please PM.

edit:
Here is the few shots I've taken of it. Need anything else just ask.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/jacobbuchanan/4j0QF7

Last edited:
Back