United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
GTP_Tommi2000
As I really need money now, some of the games I no longer play have got to go.👎

These are the ones i'm selling:
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - SOLD
  • inFamous - £8
  • LittleBigPlanet - SOLD
  • Midnight Club Los Angeles(no manual, but comes with map and I can write down the controls if you want) - £5 (Or swap for Burnout Paradise)
  • Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - £5 (Or swap for Burnout Paradise)
  • Modnation Racers - £20
All as good as new (Bar the missing MC:LA manual).

Last edited:
How much is 5 United Kingdom dollars in American dollars for GT5P?

My PS3 copy of Burnout Paradise is dead and as I don't want to buy another one i've decided to offer a swap instead of money for either:

• LittleBigPlanet
  • Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
  • Midnight Club Los Angleles

Region 2(?) only and obviously the disc must work, but i'm not too bothered about the condition of the case or manual. I will still offer free postage to inside of the UK and may provide the packaging for you to send me Burnout.

Last edited:
I thinkl I'm interested in Little Big Planet mate. :P
I'll do some research in a bit and try the demo.
Did you enjoy it?
Edit: Yes I'll buy.
PM me about your paypal stuff or however it works....

Last edited:
I thinkl I'm interested in Little Big Planet mate. :P
I'll do some research in a bit and try the demo.
Did you enjoy it?
Edit: Yes I'll buy.
PM me about your paypal stuff or however it works....

You certainly can and yes I did enjoy it, but I haven't played on it in ages because none of my friends do anymore. It's a game I highly recommend to anyone when they a Playstation 3.

PM sent.;)

Uncharted 2 is also now no longer for sale.

Side note: MCLA has fully customisable controls in the menus, so a manual isn't to neccessary especially with the internet as a resource for any troubles.

How much is MCLA? There is no price listed. And, PS3 games are region free, right?

It said £5 earlier mate 👍

Yeah it is, sorry about that, I must have accidently deleted it when I was editing the post.:dunce:

Also, I don't know if PS3 games are region free.

EDIT: I would also like to remind you that shipping to outside of the UK is not free.

Last edited:
All PS3 games are region free.

But watch out, some games have region locked online play and DLC. So you can get a copy from another region and it will work fine. But with certain games you may have trouble with DLC and online play. I know Burnout Paradise is big on both DLC and online, so it's just safer to get a PAL region copy.

:)

All PS3 games are region free.

But watch out, some games have region locked online play and DLC. So you can get a copy from another region and it will work fine. But with certain games you may have trouble with DLC and online play. I know Burnout Paradise is big on both DLC and online, so it's just safer to get a PAL region copy.

:)

Thanks very much.👍

The brilliant Modnation Racers is now also for sale at £22. Unfortunately I am only shipping to locations within the UK now. Postage is still free.

It's hardly been used in well over a month, in basically 'new' condition.

inFamous is now reduced to £8

Last edited:

All of the unsold items are now no longer for sale here on GTPlanet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back