Hi guys; I have an Xbox 360 for sale if anyone is looking.
Quite simply, I have no need for it since my PS3 does the job already. It's an official refurb that I picked up from the high-street to replace my old unit. It has never even been played once and it's in absolutely mint condition (including the tray sticker). Please note that I'll be sending it with the old packaging and controller, which will show signs of use. The unit has a HDMI port and obviously comes with a 60GB HDD, from which everything has been deleted; so no surprises when you turn it on for the first time, sadly.
Included are seven games (Forza 2, Viva Pinata, LEGO Batman, You're In The Movies, Arcade Classics, PES 6 and PURE); a second official, new black pad; an XBOX LIVE Vision camera, and a SKY entertainment pack (which includes three months of LIVE membership).
I'm looking for at least £120 for the lot and I will only take payment through PayPal or cash on collection.
I am based in South East Wales (near Cardiff) if you are interested in a pick-up. I can post almost anywhere in the UK (sorry Nigeria), but I do ask that you cover the cost (£15-ish, and I'll refund any left-over).
Feel free to PM if you have any questions. I will post a photo ASAP; cheers.
Quite simply, I have no need for it since my PS3 does the job already. It's an official refurb that I picked up from the high-street to replace my old unit. It has never even been played once and it's in absolutely mint condition (including the tray sticker). Please note that I'll be sending it with the old packaging and controller, which will show signs of use. The unit has a HDMI port and obviously comes with a 60GB HDD, from which everything has been deleted; so no surprises when you turn it on for the first time, sadly.
Included are seven games (Forza 2, Viva Pinata, LEGO Batman, You're In The Movies, Arcade Classics, PES 6 and PURE); a second official, new black pad; an XBOX LIVE Vision camera, and a SKY entertainment pack (which includes three months of LIVE membership).
I'm looking for at least £120 for the lot and I will only take payment through PayPal or cash on collection.
I am based in South East Wales (near Cardiff) if you are interested in a pick-up. I can post almost anywhere in the UK (sorry Nigeria), but I do ask that you cover the cost (£15-ish, and I'll refund any left-over).
Feel free to PM if you have any questions. I will post a photo ASAP; cheers.
Last edited: