[SOLVED] GT6 iA550PP WTCC - Cheating A.I.?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by MakOh01, Dec 26, 2013.

1. MakOh01

MakOh01

I just finished this race and on the second and third race it occured to me that no matter how hard I drove my little stock GT300 BRZ, The two M3's would lead consistently by ~10 seconds. I did manage to win race one by 0,093 seconds though, however, when I was selecting my car for this race I couldn't select my own M3's because their stock PP rating exceeded 550 points (at 569!). So if my M3's are banned from entering the race, why is the A.I. allowed to use them? Did the system tune the M3's down to 550 or did PD mess up selecting the wrong cars for this race?

Please use the image below for reference, my BRZ had a PP rating of 510 and I could beat the A4 touring car rated at 559 (again too high). This particular race was at Mount Panorama.
    [​IMG]
    What do you racers think? Have you encountered this too? Your thoughts please!

2. Fuzzi0n

Fuzzi0n

Seen it before in GT6 and GT5 where the AI has a car over the PP rating. I'm assuming it's intentional at this point and they just have them to make it more difficult.

3. Bo

Bo Premium

If you had a car that is close to the PP limit, you could easily beat those. Just detune your M3 GT2 to 550PP and bob's your auntie.

4. djslofstra

djslofstra

Maybe the cars are downgraded...

5. JuiceMcGoose

JuiceMcGoose

I didn't think any of those races had the actual pp limit stated in the title. Isn't that one an actual 600pp?

6. MakOh01

MakOh01

That would be a false sense of difficulty as the A.I. just breaks the rules. very cheap.

I guess it's the only option. I was able to beat the A4 touring car that was rated at 559PP though.

It clearly states 550PP limit in the image and on the main menu.

Please read the OP.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  7. djslofstra

djslofstra

I know what the OP says, I've read it. :banghead:
    Beneath there is the dealership picture. But you think because you couldn't win the race that the AI cheated. :lol::rolleyes:
    Just use a car that meets the PP limit more closely.
    There is such thing as a power limiter, you know. Why couldn't that be used?

AdamC_7 likes this.
  8. Jason115

Jason115

All the cars driven by the AI have a power multiplier anyway which differs in each car-race combo.

9. JuiceMcGoose

JuiceMcGoose

Wrongo in the Congo. I'm looking at it right now. Race 3 at Mt. Panorama. 600pp limit.

10. MakOh01

MakOh01

Seriously...

11. MakOh01

MakOh01

I just checked again, Thanks for pointing it out, you're right!
    No wonder i couldn't keep up with my 510pp car, i guess PD needs to update the menu text.

12. djslofstra

djslofstra

Computers normally ain't wrong you know...

13. skazz

skazz

I am pretty sure the 550PP race may have that title but you are allowed to bring up to 600PP, as has been stated already.

Try checking the official limitations screen rather than the race title.

Sier_Pinski likes this.
  14. Bo

Bo Premium

And pick a faster car this time ;)

15. MakOh01

MakOh01

Welp, thanks for the advice guys, this thread is closed.
    I did win the championship though:D.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    playnthru likes this.
  16. Buck-O

Buck-O

My favorite was driving in the Naturally Asperated races, and the top cars were the Callaway Corvette (twin turbo), and the Shelby GT500 (Supercharged). I forget the others, but the top 5 cars all had forced induction of some kind.