[Solved] how to share livery/styles only to my friends? Open to All vs. Open to Friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter TSXChef
  • 2 comments
  • 5,803 views
Messages
58
Hey all, I'm trying to understand how "Open to Friends" work when sharing GT7 videos or liveries(styles).

My expectation for Open to Friends = sharing your contents to your friends in PSN network (either Friends or Close Friends). However, this does not work or I am doing it incorrectly.

Only way I can share my car Styles(liveries) or replay videos are thru Open to All.

I tried searching the forums but answer is not easy to find.. Please help share if you know how Open to Friends work, thanks!

1700171043716.png
 
I figured it out :-). Not very intuitive and/or instructions available that I could find thru Polyphony.
You have to go to --> My Page > Friends > Open their profile > NewsFeed. Then you can see your friends shared contents there.

Here's a video, if useful --> Find Open to Friends Shared Replays, Pics, Liveries
 
Last edited:
What you do is click on the open to friends button by moving the arrow to that text then selecting it like you do when advancing screens.
 
Back