[SOLVED] Xbox One (X) shows loading screen but cuts input before showing dashboard

• Thread starter Phoenix
  • 8 comments

Phoenix

Premium
Norway
Norway
My Xbox One (X) started today to show loading screen, but it cuts input before showing dashboard.

Power is running fine. The input seems to be fine since it shows the loading screen in full, but it cuts to a black screen when its supposed to go to dashboard.

Anyone know a solution? :boggled:

I've tried the 8-10 second of holding down power button. Tried taking the power cord out and wait for 5+ minutes.

Still having same issue.

Edit: Tried a different monitor. Tried a different HDMI cable. Showing the same problem.

Last edited:
Interesting.

I'm having the exact same problem..

I stick it in.. I get the X Box logo and the "Hello" message but now I just have a black screen.

Clearly something is wrong on Microsofts end.

Don't take it personally but I'm relieved it's not just me.

Been watching you tube vids trying to fix it but nothing is working.

Interesting.

I'm having the exact same problem..

I stick it in.. I get the X Box logo and the "Hello" message but now I just have a black screen.

Clearly something is wrong on Microsofts end.

Don't take it personally but I'm relieved it's not just me.

Been watching you tube vids trying to fix it but nothing is working.
Interesting indeed.

:crazy:

Just had a look around the web.. Seems a lot of people out there are having the exact same issue.

I guess there isn't really a lot we can do until Microsoft themselves sort it out :grumpy:

I actually just had this problem on my original Xbox One.

Managed to fix it by doing a couple of cold resets (mainly, holding down the power button for about ten seconds or so) and then disconnecting the power cable and the brick from the power bar for a couple of minutes.

Back