- 69
-Are there other premium race cars other than tha 787B? can you win the former from a championship?
-What cars did you think were fun to drive and would you recommend?
e.g some of my favorites include:
- corvette ZR1 with racing mod (I like the setup it has with the racing mod, and with the high rev range turbo you really get a kick in the butt every time
-Lambo Gallardo : lovely car for powersliding through corners.
-Elise until you put aero parts and soft racing tires on it ,then the car loses all character.
Any recommended set ups for any of your favorite cars? E.g the set up for the SLS in the driving school events was so much fun to drive with.
Any cars that I should definately avoid? (e.g Veyron : little character , turns allright if you change the suspension settings but MEH)
I'm looking for some challenging (not frustrating
like the minolta race car which can be dead set to lose control once the front wheels start sliding , even if there is no back to front weight shift going on, it's just stupid and annoying) cars that are fun to drive.
Prefered RWD/AWD with close to 50/50 weight ratio (like the gallardo).
The pants on head retarded AI that locks onto your car like velcro at times along with the many bugs (e.g car stops accelerating for 10seconds at times if you get pushed into the barrier with the side of your car at daytona and weird crash physics) makes me shy away from cars which are TOO unstable/twitchy.
Any suggestions are more than welcome.
I'm lvl 22 ingame btw.
Cheers.
edit : some generic questions:
-Is there any way to see what (racing) class any of the supercars/LM/RM cars belong to?
I wanted to buy the tom's supra but it's hard to figure out how much use it'll have or how much further I can tune it, if at all.
-Is there any specific car I should start saving for other than the gt racing car?
-What cars did you think were fun to drive and would you recommend?
e.g some of my favorites include:
- corvette ZR1 with racing mod (I like the setup it has with the racing mod, and with the high rev range turbo you really get a kick in the butt every time
-Lambo Gallardo : lovely car for powersliding through corners.
-Elise until you put aero parts and soft racing tires on it ,then the car loses all character.
Any recommended set ups for any of your favorite cars? E.g the set up for the SLS in the driving school events was so much fun to drive with.
Any cars that I should definately avoid? (e.g Veyron : little character , turns allright if you change the suspension settings but MEH)
I'm looking for some challenging (not frustrating
Prefered RWD/AWD with close to 50/50 weight ratio (like the gallardo).
The pants on head retarded AI that locks onto your car like velcro at times along with the many bugs (e.g car stops accelerating for 10seconds at times if you get pushed into the barrier with the side of your car at daytona and weird crash physics) makes me shy away from cars which are TOO unstable/twitchy.
Any suggestions are more than welcome.
I'm lvl 22 ingame btw.
Cheers.
edit : some generic questions:
-Is there any way to see what (racing) class any of the supercars/LM/RM cars belong to?
I wanted to buy the tom's supra but it's hard to figure out how much use it'll have or how much further I can tune it, if at all.
-Is there any specific car I should start saving for other than the gt racing car?