I've put myself a little list together of cars that I still need. I have lots of cars, but not many are 0/0/0 status, most of them I've either used or bought from UCD. If you want to trade you can look through my garage (signature - incomplete), or ask for something more specific via this thread or PM.
RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) '01
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) 04
BMW M3 GTR '03
Honda S2000 LM (Red)
Honda S2000 LM (Blue)
Range Rover Stormer Concept '04
Saleen S7 '02
Autobacs Garaiya '02
Trial CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
Jaguar XFR '10
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (Pace) '01
Spoon S2000 '00
Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (Orange)
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (Black)
I am also looking for the following Paints:
Matte Black
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Green
Matte Blue
Matte White
Silver Chrome
Orange Chrome
Chamelon Blue
Chamelon Orange
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
My trading schedule is free from tomorrow onward, will update below as things get planned.
RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (FD) '01
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) 04
BMW M3 GTR '03
Honda S2000 LM (Red)
Honda S2000 LM (Blue)
Range Rover Stormer Concept '04
Saleen S7 '02
Autobacs Garaiya '02
Trial CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
Jaguar XFR '10
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (Pace) '01
Spoon S2000 '00
Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (Orange)
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car (Black)
I am also looking for the following Paints:
Matte Black
Matte Dark Grey
Matte Green
Matte Blue
Matte White
Silver Chrome
Orange Chrome
Chamelon Blue
Chamelon Orange
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
My trading schedule is free from tomorrow onward, will update below as things get planned.