Some changes I think would be realistic!

• Thread starter GBWH1991
  • 2 comments

GBWH1991

Bopper
Premium
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
BopperJr
Sinner Bopper
With the amount of variations of similar cars (all the different Skylines for example), I honestly would not be opposed to the idea of PD "recycling" or "borrowing" the interior view from the most similar premium car - I think that it could stop a lot of complaint about the all black interior and would still be relatively accurate. This could possibly apply to the race cars too, "recycling/borrowing" the interior modelling from the most similar premium race cars.
I'd like to know other people's opinions on this as I for one will use the interior view 95% of the time when playing with the DS3 or G25 wheel setup I have. It'd help close that gap between premium and standard to some degree, too I would imagine.

Also, the amount of paint scuffing effects on the cars (most noticeable on standards) after a very slight collision could surely be toned down a little - when I've accidentally bumped the rear of the car in front when misjudging my braking slightly, it annoys me to see mass amounts of paint rub/scratches all over the place when in reality it'd probably be a tiny mark on the bumper that could be eliminated with a rub of the finger!
Again, it's surely do-able in an update and would make a big difference in my personal opinion.

On a positive note though, I'm loving the physics - they are very noticeably better, and the layout of the game itself is much more fluid! The graphics in general are fantastic and some of the small details are superb! The variety of cars and tracks is good, there are a lot of cars I still want to see (Ford Capri 2.8i being high on my list, and pretty much any Morris Minor on my fiancé's list as that's her favourite car in the world!).
I've very excited to see what DLC we will be getting, and the seasonal events should be great too!

From what I've seen, a few cars seem to have the treatment you suggested in your first point done to their exterior. A lot of standard Mazda MX5s (the older models with popup headlights) have had their bodies swapped with the premium model, as well as the 2003 DB9.

Latest Posts

Back