Some Fords, a Raiden, & 1 Porsche Carrera

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 9 comments
  • 865 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,773
United States
Texas
Cuz and I went into Plano with Dave yesterday to put some nitrogen into my TL's tires, and stopped by Ford to check out that badass Parnelli Jones Mustang.

Looks a bit like a ricer, so I had to ask a mechanic about this one. Thankfully, he can conclude the dealer had added about 60 horses over the stock power so at least it isn't total rice.


Roush Mustang.


Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Mustang. Awesome-looking Mustang, imho.



New Harley Davidson F150.


Saleen F-150




3 Saleens.


My first S2000 sighting in a couple months. I went on to see a 2nd one later that day.


Porsche Carrera.

 
Must be nice to have dealers around that sell special edition cars like that, especially the Saleens. That gray S281 is hot.
 
Those Saleens are so beautiful--the F150 and Mustangs. Definately automotive pornography. And I really like the look of those Harley Davidson F150's even though they didn't supercharge this model which makes it no faster than a normal F150.

*edit*
My cell phone was acting up so I could take pictures but I saw quite a few cars today. I saw an XKR and S-Type R within 5 minutes of each other.
 
That PJ Saleen is the best looking mustang out right now. :drool:
 
Looks a bit like a ricer, so I had to ask a mechanic about this one. Thankfully, he can conclude the dealer had added about 60 horses over the stock power so at least it isn't total rice.
These Mustangs look hot in two-tone. I'll skip that body kit, though.
Parnelli Jones Limited Edition Mustang. Awesome-looking Mustang, imho.
Wowzers, that does look good. Is the hood scoop a genuine shaker or is it just forward facing? And does it really have a 302?
 
That my friend, is a real flippin Shaker hood scoop! :D I dont think Saleen would give it its own 5 liter mill for the name though...
 
Love the Saleen F-150. Maybe that could be an alternative instead of the Ford/Harley Davidson models I've been trying to decide over.

How much would those Parnelli Jones Mustangs set you back? They seem very enticing.
 
Love the Saleen F-150. Maybe that could be an alternative instead of the Ford/Harley Davidson models I've been trying to decide over.

How much would those Parnelli Jones Mustangs set you back? They seem very enticing.

If I rememeber the paper right, it was around $60,000.
 
Back