Some friends of mine turned my car around for me.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roo
  • 10 comments
  • 759 views

Roo

Premium
Messages
7,581
United Kingdom
UK
Messages
GTP_Roo
I went to a BBQ a few weeks ago, and parked outside my friend's house. About 8ish people started saying things like "You know your Mini?" and "Have you seen your car recently?"

I thought they were just trying to make me paranoid, that they'd done something to my car, so I ignored them. About an hour later, I gave in and went and had a look... and found this.
 
Man, I'd so kick their asses.
 
:lol: Thats awesome.
 
Dude, you drive a mini, what did you expect?

Ever thought of dropping a V6 in the back seats?
 
Ya you car will get screwed with if its a mini cooper. Even the new ones you can pick up with 5-6 people.
 
But that will destroy any weight distribution.

I've seen someone put a speed boat V12 in the front!
 
i want her thundercats jacket.
 
Lol, a classic prank. Did the same thing to a mate with a Suzuki Alto :D
 
Back