Some general questions on options

What can I do to keep the steering from jumping back to the center as soon as I want to the move the wheels in the other direction or center my car? Increase speed sensitive steering and controller filtering? Also the countersteering bug seems to be present even after the patch: lose grip, the tail goes out, and its as if the driver's hands lock up or the steering gets heavier... it gets semi-stuck and doesn't want to rotate in the other direction!

How in blazes is this realistic? When you lose traction and start to slide, the front wheels become looser, allowing you to quickly countersteer.

The more I play this game, the more frustrated it leaves me. :boggled::boggled::boggled:

How can I get more sense of speed from all views, particularly the bumper view? The latter feels almost dead to me: there's no feel or inertia, no camera shake no dipping or rising as the car gains or loses speed. What am I doing wrong? Camera shake is on. There are so many options here.. apart from the FOV settings I've NO idea what the other options are for, particularly the advanced ones.

Can someone please post a set of camera settings to get the most out of the game, speed-wise?
What field of view should I set for all the views? I'm sitting about 6 feet away from a 40" screen.

This is one confusing game.. there are WAY too many options

Last edited:
Back