Some GT Concept drifting.

Did you use MK's to put sims on the GTC cars, or is that just using the hardest tyre compound. Because it's quite easy to get sidways on GTC. Nice vid though, although the music wasn't uh that uh fitting.

Originally posted by Race Idiot
Did you use MK's to put sims on the GTC cars, or is that just using the hardest tyre compound. Because it's quite easy to get sidways on GTC. Nice vid though, although the music wasn't uh that uh fitting.

I didn't use MK's.

I equip supersofts on the front and normal or slicks on the rear. And the set up my suspension so my rear is stiff thus causing more fish tail.

The title of the music is called "Travelling" so I thought that was appropriate, however I don't know japanese...and all I understand is "travelling" lol.

Anyone know what she is talking about?

Originally posted by BreakerOhio
I didn't use MK's.

I equip supersofts on the front and normal or slicks on the rear. And the set up my suspension so my rear is stiff thus causing more fish tail.

It's quite easy to drift some cars even with the stock setup. But yeah, a bit of stiff rear dampers and spring rate does the trick on GTC. If you put sim tyres on the GTC cars, it's just insane.

:banghead: err... vids piling up to d/l... need HS connection.

Nick
banana.gif
band.gif

Autumn Ring II is one of the coolest tracks to drift on, on the whole good vid (I've only seen 31% of it so far - still downloading) - 56k!

Now its complete, the best drifting has to be on Tokyo with the Skyline GTR Concept, bravo.

Originally posted by ALPHA
Autumn Ring II is one of the coolest tracks to drift on, on the whole good vid (I've only seen 31% of it so far - still downloading) - 56k!

Now its complete, the best drifting has to be on Tokyo with the Skyline GTR Concept, bravo.

Thanks man, I agree...the GTR just naturally keeps its angle.

Originally posted by BreakerOhio
Ordered it online from www.buyrite.net

Assuming you can get it from that site can you use a "swap disk" instead of a mod chip?? I've been trying to find out how easy it would be to be able to play imported games without opening my ps2. Thanks

Nick:cheers:

I was told that you can use a swap dvd disc on a copied version of the game. I don't have a dvd burner to test this, I only have the original import, so I can't validate this.

is that also true for games from us I mean say you have a us ps2 and you buy us ps2 games and make copies for back ups incase your original disks get scratched can you use the swap disk for those too?

Yes its true. It works on US backups. DVD r using the DVD swap disc. So I guess it would work for if you copied an import game.

whoa those drift vids r pretty cool, but y did u hav 2 leave the ghosts on, breaker ohio? leave the ghost out next timen it'll look 10x better. n e way cool driftin!

sup fellow drifterS! im new 2 dis forum so y not start my first post on drifting!! newaiz i mite release sum of my own drifting clips on this site and yea, simply amazed wen i first saw gran dorifto! so here i am trying 2 master dis stuff. peace out P.s nice vids (excellent actually)
:lol:

Breaker, check out on GTC
In Replay Option, check on "demonstration", and play a name call "Drifting". It's a demo of drifting in GTC, very nice drift.

Originally posted by Ryosuke_Gumna
Breaker, check out on GTC
In Replay Option, check on "demonstration", and play a name call "Drifting". It's a demo of drifting in GTC, very nice drift.

I never knew that, I just watched it, it was pretty cool that they added that. That must be the prelude to Gran Turismo adding drift into GT4.

I'm new to this whole drifting malarky, in fact it was when i first took the SL55 out on Autumn Ring that I discovered how fun fishtailing the back of it could be.

Anyway my question is this: is what the Skyline in that slightly hidden demo replay doing drifting? as I've been doing similar and I wanted to know if I could call it 'drifting' or just skidding with style...

Back