Some help please.

• Thread starter jjjkr20
  • 10 comments
United States
Virginia
jjjkr20
I've made many different tracks with the intent to play against my brother but when I try to click it for multyplayer it has a big red dash that doesn't let me race in it and I've tried making different tracks but I can use any of them in multyplayer. What do I do so that a Track I make can be play in multyplayer.

Well it looks like there is no way to use post update tracks. I forget which update it was, it was when they added camber to the corners and allowed them to be used online .

I wonder if its a bug of something they just didn't bother with. I'm guessing its a bug.

But I'll lay out the steps I took use a pre update track just in case.

Set the track as a favorite.
Select 2P battle in Arcade mode.
Push the up button to select the track sub menus, scroll right until you highlight "My Courses" then select your track.

I have a few Mt aso tracks from before the update if you're interested.

I checked the date I created a few tracks and figured out that this "Bug" was created between 10/08/2011 and 10/16/2011. Anyway i did a little searching and this is right when the spec 2.0 update came.

So Polyphony Digital If you're reading this, take note Spec 2.0 created a bug where custom tracks made after 2.0 are unusable in 2 player races in the arcade mode.

You can still create Mt. Aso tracks and race them , same goes for Toscana, but need to keep the distance below a certain length, not a problem with Mt. Aso but maybe with Toscana where 6 mile track are possible but you can't race split screen on them. Any tracks where the weather is changeable are no go for two player.

You can still create Mt. Aso tracks and race them , same goes for Toscana, but need to keep the distance below a certain length, not a problem with Mt. Aso but maybe with Toscana where 6 mile track are possible but you can't race split screen on them. Any tracks where the weather is changeable are no go for two player.

Your'e answereing a question that hasn't been asked, we know we can still use Mt. Aso. The question at hand is in regards to 2 player battles.

So agian it has to do with when the track was created. tracks made before the 2.0 update are usable while those made after are not.

Back