McLaren
Premium
- 46,771

- Texas
Ok, I was playing Initial D Version 3 arcade at Speedzone today, and was listening to the song what seemed to be called "Speedboy" and a few other good songs.
So can aynone tell me if there's some kind of soundtrack for the games, or where I can get the songs off the game, or even the artists.
Last question...Was watching the new coke commercial, and was hearing the song what seemed to go "I want to break free. Oh how I want to break free." Is there a full length version, and who is the artist?
ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
So can aynone tell me if there's some kind of soundtrack for the games, or where I can get the songs off the game, or even the artists.
Last question...Was watching the new coke commercial, and was hearing the song what seemed to go "I want to break free. Oh how I want to break free." Is there a full length version, and who is the artist?
ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!