Some HongKong screens

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nizar1980
  • 28 comments
  • 1,602 views
They don't work...
 
I registered and they are nothing new.

23fu53p.jpg

23fu51p.jpg

23fu52p.jpg

23fu54p.jpg

e11Map.jpg

148520040429_232114_1_big.jpg
 
I surely seen them before, I'm afraid to the creator of this thread.
 
I've seen so many damn pics of GT4, I can't say honestly for sure if I've seen these before, or not. Anyway, they stll look good to me. Even if I have seen them before.
 
The time of day looks differrent in every one of those pictures with the skyline? whats that all about? Looks like day, night, evening & morning. But then again that lamp is on in both the 1st & last pictures but the cars headlamps are not?
 
Wow great pics! Think i have sean them berfore though..... But still great pics!
 
I don't we have seen an offical GT4 Hong Kong reply from Sony yet have we?.....All of them have been hack vids.......I wonder what it looks like now in the lastest build with the new cool graphics.

hmm......Actually we saw a bit of it in the E3 video with the driver in the nissan 350z but not a whole lap of Hong Kong like Paris or Capri.

Robin
 
There were some Hong Kong clips in some of the E3 vids released iin some JGTC cars, but no full laps as far I know yet.
 
Yazza
The time of day looks differrent in every one of those pictures with the skyline? whats that all about? Looks like day, night, evening & morning. But then again that lamp is on in both the 1st & last pictures but the cars headlamps are not?

Thats because hes pushing/holding the brake button 💡 lol
 
Yazza
The time of day looks differrent in every one of those pictures with the skyline? whats that all about? Looks like day, night, evening & morning. But then again that lamp is on in both the 1st & last pictures but the cars headlamps are not?
Actually, if you look closely, only the first one is different. The second and third look identical time of day, and you have to imagine a city with a sunset. Wouldn't it be brighter on one side of the city than the other? The fourth pic is a reverse, of the other side of the trach, across the river. It is brighter over there because the sun hasn't set fully yet. But the first one is definately different.
 
The first and fourth are the same time of day but at different points on the bridge, the second and third arn't in the light with the tall buildings around and you will find that they too are at the same time of day, you need to watch a Hong Kong replay from GT4:P. All four pics are from the same time of day, the only time of day available.
 
hong kong is in GT4:P i could try and take some pictures of it its a really good track but some of the corners caught me out
 
I think i have seen them, but good find anyway.
 
I don't we have seen an offical GT4 Hong Kong reply from Sony yet have we?.....All of them have been hack vids.......I wonder what it looks like now in the lastest build with the new cool graphics.
There was a vid of the JGTC cars goign around HK released on the official site. So we basicaly have had an official reply...
 
And what an official reply it was, usernamed. Only "glitch" in that video was that the lights weren't on. Hong Kong's time of day is pretty weird. Take a look at some Hong Kong pictures or that video with the JGTC racers. It looks like evening, but not really. It certainly isn't nighttime because night is usually dark. And in some frames, it seems like night, but it isn't. Then with the sun in the sky, would you say it's evening or (call me crazy) morning?

I've seen the Seattle Circuit event in GT3 as more of mid-evening or sunset, and it was pretty easy to tell. Hong Kong, however, is a bit weird. I played PGR2's rendition of Hong Kong in a demo, and it was easily daytime as I slided my R34 Skyline around and around (and losing Kudos points). D'oh! The time of day is either between sunset, twilight, or evening. I can't tell which one, though. Now if only Tokyo R246 would be raced at almost full darkness and with the sun not fully away to see the stars... Tokyo would be the better Asian street race. But Hong Kong is a welcome challenge. So let us have it, PD! We're battle-hardened GT maniacs. We're a band of take-no-prisoners racing men and hot girl racers to the GT realm, so BRING ON HONG KONG? You dig, players?
 
Back