Some how saw this photo in GT5 Photo Stream a moment ago

  • Thread starter Thread starter J24681357
  • 16 comments
  • 1,901 views

What Gran Turismo game motivated you first to wait for the next one?


  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
465
United States
United States
Messages
J24681357-
aos76f.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hybrid Ram. Or stupid glitch.
 
Professor Pat Pending B-Spec driving the Convert-a-Car 3 again?
 
^Just needs 49" Mickey Thompson's on 20's
 
Found another one

339k09x.jpg
 
I fail to see the relation between the OP and the Poll. :confused:
 
I fail to see the relation between the OP and the Poll. :confused:

lol, even this thread is a hybrid, the hackers are taking over all things gt
 
I hope PD patch this nonsense soon.
 
lol, even this thread is a hybrid, the hackers are taking over all things gt

Yeah, I know. :lol:

Next we'll have a Forza forum in GTPlanet. Oh, wait.....:p
 
????????

4fdNq2mL6QpPlXV1p_0.jpg
 
Frankly I love this kind of creativity, but there should be optional controls online so as not to spoil other peoples' fun.
 
I don't really get what's happening in the Civic one.
 
I don't really get what's happening in the Civic one.

It's on a frozen body of water isn't it? I've never really used photomode locations so not sure what is there but it looks either like a still body of water or frozen.
 
wut ._. ???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back