Some images from a new member - Dickiecrickets1

not bad for starters i must say. welcome to gtp 👍 i must say the brightness levels are spot on, when i first started my pics were dark. and i like how you actually played with the shutter speed instead of just making almost static photos. hope to see more from you someday. keep this up.

Nice start, I really like the flame effect you got on the 7th Shot.
Good job, I can't wait to see some updates. Feel free to check-out my gallery, and leave comments. (I'm about due for an update myself...)

My favorite shots are #11, and the second to last one. The second to last one is nice because the cars are more or less spaced evenly, and I have a thing for symmetry. :lol:

not bad.. i really like the BMW M3 gtr shot, good quality
o. a little tip on cleaning them up, when uploading images click the "remove resize and resolution bar" itll make an improvement
on an already good gallery
just wanted to pass that tip on

Sorry GT40, I'm a little thick. Why do you want me to re-do the BMW shot? Can't you save it from Imageshack and do stuff to it from your computer?
no i meant re catch that same shot without the resolution bar i wanna edit the photo on my computer

Here are some more updates. And I re-uploaded the BMW pic for GT40.

Well, that's all for now. Will post more at a later date. Thanks for looking. (Also, how do you change the name of the thread?)

Back