Some insight into the GTA ONLINE heists

• Thread starter JR98
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
So, I'd like to go through some details of 3 out of the 5 heists coming to GTA ONLINE next month.

Each heist will involve a number of steps and then the big finale.

Each step is usually something small, like, Steal this vehicle or grab this equipment.

The finale is a huge set piece where teamwork and communication is key.

Each heist requires 4 players.

Each heists starts at the Host's apartment.

Each player has their own roles

New vehicle:
Karuma sports car
Unknown pickup truck (With MG)
Huey style helicopter (With MG)
New motorcycle

That's pretty much all I know so far. In the coming weeks I will post more information as I find it until heists release.

There is leaked images of various vehicles, proper front 3/4 shots. The Evo X is the Karuma. Just do a search on twitter (https://twitter.com/GTA_PCNews/status/568947383721070592). There are also more details on the gta wikia:
Missions
Several new missions are set to be added, and will be Heist oriented. They are not all listed and they are also speculative;

There is leaked images of various vehicles, proper front 3/4 shots. The Evo X is the Karuma. Just do a search on twitter (https://twitter.com/GTA_PCNews/status/568947383721070592). There are also more details on the gta wikia:
Missions
Several new missions are set to be added, and will be Heist oriented. They are not all listed and they are also speculative;

I believe the Prison Bus is used in a prison break heist and that you have to steal cop disguise and prison transport manifest in that mission as well.
Didn't Rockstar reveal all the details like 2-3 months ago ?
What I posted, maybe but @STI9 posted a lot more detail

What I posted was copy/pasted from the GTA Wikia HERE
The latest rumor is that heists will be released 1 week before the PC release.

Last edited:
What I posted was copy/pasted from the GTA Wikia HERE
The latest rumor is that heists will be released 1 week before the PC release.
Rockstar said somewhere that heists should be out before PC

I find it hard to believe R* would give last gen more content than new gen
I don't know where they pulled that from - unless its something minor for all the people who didn't upgrade to next-gen. Genuinely don't think it will be anything major.
When you see pictures of the kuruma with the armour plating, makes me think that will be a new mod option at LSC. 110% Armour maybe?

Let's hope R* can actually stick to the release date they've set now.

Back