some little adjustments...

United Kingdom
Essex
SJDFOX
I remember having a conversion with quite a great online mate of mine about adding i little bit of weights or/and adding a little toe angle and possibility lowering or raising the rear spring rate can help improve times on certain cars like the RS6, so earlier today i thought " you know, I'll trying this out " so i got the RS6 and ran it on speed test and in auto was 9.240 i know not a good time but wanted consistent runs. Anyway i added 0.03 on the rear toe and it worked i was .004 than the first runs, i dont know if my Speed Test is messed up or that this this idea is solid. So can you guys answer?

Your suspension is more important than you think.
The dampers and springs dont really make or break a tune.
Your camber and toe can equal a win.

ryzno
Your suspension is more important than you think.
The dampers and springs dont really make or break a tune.
Your camber and toe can equal a win.

i know this but sometimes i just get lazy and do the usual 0 camper, 0 toe

PvtRubberDucky
i know this but sometimes i just get lazy and do the usual 0 camper, 0 toe

Well a little effort tuning makes a dirrerence.

edit. Dont be afraid of high numbers. Trial/eroor and adjusting trans numbers will help. Check the tuning bible for help.

ryzno
Well a little effort tuning makes a dirrerence.

edit. Dont be afraid of high numbers. Trial/eroor and adjusting trans numbers will help. Check the tuning bible for help.

thanks bud, just that update has messed me up quite a bit so i was wondering if there was a slight change in the physics

PvtRubberDucky
thanks bud, just that update has messed me up quite a bit so i was wondering if there was a slight change in the physics

Oh my bad on the misinterpertation.
I think things have changed. Alot of us are running different tunes post update.

ryzno
Oh my bad on the misinterpertation.
I think things have changed. Alot of us are running different tunes post update.

Weve had trans reset and everything.

Sorry for the double. Dang phone.

But if you are running it in auto, stands to reason that its no longer being quick-shifted..

So what I'm saying is, maybe it is indeed faster in automatic with some toe but could be slower in manual O:

Well i was thinking if this is in slight moderation like below .2 and above -.2 this might work on 4wd if you play with the torque split like maybe 40/60 for this idea.

Back