Some little gt4 info, 65 tracks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 26 comments
  • 2,227 views
Messages
3,420
http://www.playstation.jp/news/2004/041118_gt4_a.html
TSony computer entertainment re-pan
2004 November 18th



The Sony computer entertainment re-pan), GRAN TURISMO 4 (GT4) the guidance speech the fact that this year December 3rd (Fri) from December 28th (Tues) with it changes a date of issue it gives.

The GT4 (), stay Ji who rises to 65 bell 90 course which includes the course or the city of the automobile and existence above 80 maker 700, it records the multi branch travelling event which goes over 550, the tree which is that su is becoming the game contents of wool series thought maximum size. Toward the sale December 3rd until now it did last regulation and only it came, because the regulation place of this time and the present outside remains, it carries out in 4 date of issue fringe lands which are that, it reached.

Big one phyey apple speech giving the fact that it hangs deeply and simultaneously, in order to receive a gain and loss please, entrusting speech it gives in Yoo secret intention everybody who wait receives the sale of the GT4.

) D vision of stock company Sony computer entertainment khen it ladles and ni as it takes charge of a domestic business.
 
yeah, also noticed it. Crappy Babblefish. :)

If gt4 doesn't come out in Dec, I will B slap Kaz and the rest of his team and ofcourse steal the latest build from PD's studio

Ok Cobra, it's time. :)
 
What the ?
"the tree which is that su is becoming the game contents of wool series thought maximum size."

The added trees that have wool on them.
 
" Big one phyey apple speech giving the fact that it hangs deeply and simultaneously "

So the big apple hangs deeply? urm..
 
guimauve
" Big one phyey apple speech giving the fact that it hangs deeply and simultaneously "

So the big apple hangs deeply? urm..

LOL!!!!
 
Translation from Japanese to English and visa versa is really tough. This is obvious when you let a computer do a litteral word for word translation.
 
lol im goanan have to save parts of the 1st post on my computer :lol:
 
LoudMusic
And I'm goanan save your reply on mine.


Thats just how i type..when i type that word its how it always comes out for some reason
 
Folks, that is what you call some serious Babelese!
 
Some of the sentences sound like Spy-speech like the Apple and Wooly tree bits.

"Entrusting speech it gives in Yoo secret intention everybody" :lol:
 
OK, i just ran it through another translater. im sure its better than the old babbelator.

Since I determined to change the sale day of "GRAN TURISMO 4" (GT4) from Fri., December 3, this year on Tue., December 28, I guide Sony Computer Entertainment Japan *. 80 makers' [ 700 or more ] car, the stage gone up to 65-sort 90 courses including a real course and a real city, and various run events exceeding 550 are mentioned in GT4, and it serves as the contents of a game of the "GURANTSURISUMO" series greatest ever scale. Although I had so far performed the last adjustment towards sale on December 3, since the adjustment part besides assumption remained this time, it came to decide on sale day change unavoidably. While apologizing for my making trouble very much to you, the user who waits for sale of GT4, deeply, I ask you to give me an understanding. *) It takes charge of the business for domestic as a division company of Sony Computer Entertainment.
 
550 events. Sounds promising. Sounds few years.
 
So PD is sorry for the delay. Hopes that this extra content makes up for it.

Give me Mt Panorama YK and I will forgive you. :D
 
The figure 550 is ambiguous - could mean say 100 or so events with a total of 550 individual races or...... mind boggles...... 550 EVENTS each including 1 to 10 races. If the latter it would truly be MASSIVE, if the former it would be slightly larger than gran turismo 3's 400 individual races. (about 80/90 events)
 
Jenna Jamerson
So PD is sorry for the delay. Hopes that this extra content makes up for it.

Give me Mt Panorama YK and I will forgive you. :D

agree 100% :) one of my favoutire tracks in the world.
 
SSJChar
Although I had so far performed the last adjustment towards sale on December 3, since the adjustment part besides assumption remained this time, it came to decide on sale day change unavoidably. While apologizing for my making trouble very much to you, the user who waits for sale of GT4, deeply, I ask you to give me an understanding. *) It takes charge of the business for domestic as a division company of Sony Computer Entertainment.
It's a bit hard to tell, but it kind of sounds like Sony has made the decision to release it later, and not KY / PD. Maybe it's for marketing strategy, or due to a backlog at DVD pressing facilities.:confused: Still no real word on whether the US release will be affected.:odd:
 
Jenna Jamerson
So PD is sorry for the delay. Hopes that this extra content makes up for it.

Give me Mt Panorama YK and I will forgive you. :D

hear, hear!





I'm a bit over getting annoyed at the delays, the way I see it we'll be playing it for a long time, so what is a few months delay anyways?
 
Whoah their horsie!! This is the first I've heard of GT4 being delayed from its Dec 3 date in Japan (though I've not been paying too much attention recently)! Didn't thay have a big doo-da a couple of weeks ago when they 'finished' it?
If this is the case that the Japanese game is delayed then I'd be very, very suprised if the US GT4 is out in time. Though I would guess the US Xmas market is the more important.
Well, as long as the UK PAL version isn't delayed again then I really don't care.
 
well, i think the us-version will be delayed, too. Or they don't include the extra-stuff in the us-version. who knows??
So, i hope we'll get a few more information in next days.
cu
 
No matter how badly translated it is, it's not hard to figure out a few of the main points - at least 550 events, at least 80 manufacturers, at least 700 cars, and 65 unique tracks (I think 90 with reverses).

"Big one phyey apple speech giving the fact that it hangs deeply and simultaneously"

I'm guessing this has to do with New York track? lol
 
ign said 90 tracks. If the number was 65, the total amount of tracks would be higher than 90.
 
Back