Some Mod Cars & Tracks don't work

SportCoaster

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherlands
About 3 Weeks ago, I got Assetto Corsa for someone as a little Birthday Gift. I even went a step ahead and decided to download the Content Manager to make getting new Cars & Tracks easier. However, I've been running into some problems regarding the Cars & Tracks I get, not all of them, but some of them.

The Fiat Panda works perfectly, but one of the Cars from Delage only works for some Tracks (I believe it's an old Oval?), and one Car doesn't work at all (I believe it's an ultra fast Sports Car from the 1930s or so). Wijchen (a Track) also doesn't work at all. Whenever something doesn't work, the game just goes back to the menu before the start of the Race.

I did hear somewhere that it's possible to quickly and easily fix this, but I have no idea how. I don't even think I've done anything wrong, I just went to the usual Modding websites like Race Department and downloaded the Cars & Tracks from there via the Content Manager.

Can anyone help me out with this?

The Fiat Panda works perfectly, but one of the Cars from Delage only works for some Tracks (I believe it's an old Oval?), and one Car doesn't work at all (I believe it's an ultra fast Sports Car from the 1930s or so). Wijchen (a Track) also doesn't work at all. Whenever something doesn't work, the game just goes back to the menu before the start of the Race.
So one car works fine, but another only works on one old oval track, and one car doesn't work at all and you think that gives enough detail for someone to help you?

About 3 Weeks ago, I got Assetto Corsa for someone as a little Birthday Gift. I even went a step ahead and decided to download the Content Manager to make getting new Cars & Tracks easier. However, I've been running into some problems regarding the Cars & Tracks I get, not all of them, but some of them.

I did hear somewhere that it's possible to quickly and easily fix this, but I have no idea how. I don't even think I've done anything wrong, I just went to the usual Modding websites like Race Department and downloaded the Cars & Tracks from there via the Content Manager.

Can anyone help me out with this?
We're gonna need some stuff.
1) System specs
2) Screenshots of the errors you encounter. "It doesn't work" doesn't tell us anything apart from the fact that you're having a problem.

Listen, I'm not getting any Errors at all. No Error Codes, Messages or anything, just a boot back to the Race Settings screen. I downloaded the Cars and Tracks straight from the Content Manager and didn't download them from a Browser to manually extract or place them in the appropriate folders, the Content Manager supposed to do all of that automatically.

I sadly can't provide PC specs since the PC in question is over at another house.

Listen, I'm not getting any Errors at all. No Error Codes, Messages or anything, just a boot back to the Race Settings screen. I downloaded the Cars and Tracks straight from the Content Manager and didn't download them from a Browser to manually extract or place them in the appropriate folders, the Content Manager supposed to do all of that automatically.

I sadly can't provide PC specs since the PC in question is over at another house.
Next time you have access to that PC you might want to open /This PC/Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs/launcher.log and paste its contents here so we can see what errors (if any) CM logs.

Back