Some Nürburgring lap times?

I wonder how fast some of you guys go around Nürburgring with fully tuned F458, Aventador, MP-12C, GTR, R8 and similiar cars?

I've done 6:37 with aventador, 6:39 with 458, but I think I could do 6:30 with F458 because there was some crashing and grass. I'm using racing softs, all aids on for now (abs 1, tc 3-4, ASM on, SRF on) but only that I really need is ASM cause I can't be that precise with throttle on DS3 controller.

I just wan't to see some times purely for orientation and to see where I am...

Greetings, sorry for bad English.

No worries mate:tup: I will have a go at some of the other cars you mentioned in your first post tomorrow,with race softs,so you can get an idea where your at.

You need to deal with using a DS3, I'm using it and the only aids I ever used were TCS and ABS and I'm only using ABS now.
SRF and ASM are not the aids you want to use.

As crazy as this sounds, I ran a 499pp Dino on Race Softs ( Nitro as well ) in an online lobby free run and set a 6.47 time with it. :eek:
I used a DS3 and all Driver aids off except ABS to 1.

I don't use nitro and aero modifications. I've tried with SRF off, almost 20sec slower :embarrassed: I can't drive at all with ASM off.

Guys thanks for interest in this topic, glad to hear some times to compare. I obviously need more practice. I was better in GT5 and I didn't used asm and srf :(

I mean I can push car to the limit without any help, but lap times are worse. Is someone faster on track with SRF off than when it's turned on?

No, always faster with SRF... it artificially increases grip levels.

this is thread for stock cars (there is 'open category' but only 2 cars driven), I'm asking for fully tuned.

@sik, thanks for info ;)
There are only 2 cars in the open category because Mike has to do an update to the Spreadsheet. If you look at all the pages in that topic, there are more lap times posted in the open category.
Most of the guys who post there like to drive the cars stock, I on the other hand, like them tuned so I have some lap times for tuned cars and more will come.
I also usually record 2 lap times: my best with all driving aids OFF and my best with all driving aids ON (for comparison purposes).

I didn't get to buy/tune the F458, Aventador, MP-12C and GTR yet, but I do have 2 Audi R8.

The normal R8 5.2 I left it stock and the Chrome Line R8 5.2 is fully tuned. The lap time I got with it with all the driving aids ON was 6:15.621 (I have the replay).
The reason I don't have a lap time with the driving aids OFF is because I'm still working on a tune for that. Most of the times I have 2 different tunes for each car, one for aids ON and one for aids OFF.

I ran a 6:45 last night in a nearly stock - power wise - Tamora (505 PP) with aids off and RS tires. Sounds like you need some practise running those times with much faster cars and aids off. :)

Last edited:
yup, definitely, but i'm not using aero modifications which can help alot. I'll started to practice without SRF, it's slower but more real. I feel that ASM slows me down, but I'm afraid of oversteer if I turn it off :) I will post specs of car and results later tonight.

6:15 is great time. Did you use nitro and aero modifications?
Yes, all upgrades and modifications that I can use to make the car faster. Because it's the "Open" category.
I also manually tune each car myself (for hours at a time), because 99% of the tunes I find online don't work for my driving style.

Here look at this post, I have updated lap times for all aids OFF > https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt6-nürburgring-lap-time-board.294583/page-5#post-9171425

I haven't been keeping track only one I remember is a race from a couple of days ago where I used a stock RUF 3400s with SS tires on it 470pp. I lap in career mode 9 AI cars and I had a total race time of 7:45 in it. I guess the actual lap time was 2-3 seconds faster than that as the race timer starts with the first car crosses the line.

I need to take that car back out there with no traffic in my way and see what it will actually do on SS tires.

I have not had time to practice with F458 or similiar beasts, but I've done something with Golf R.

Golf R
539PP
491HP
1224kg

Fully modded except nitro and aero modifications.

RS tires, DS3 controller, ASM off, SRF off, TC2-3, ABS1. I've done 7:06 but with perfect drive I think I can catch 7:03-04, maaaaybe 7:00.

The lap time I got with it with all the driving aids ON was 6:15.621 (I have the replay).

R8 has almost 400hp more than F458 Italia, so I think that 6:37 (with all aids on, no nitro, no aero mods and with a lot of crashing, so possible 6:20-25) is pretty much good time for me, and time I've played GT6.

Can you post your audi R8 tune, it's undriveable with 1100+ hp and stock settings.

Last edited:
Back