Some Oddballs I've Picked Up available to trade....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rado-Steve
  • 9 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
373
Messages
Rado-Steve
I have Duplicates of:

Volvo240GLT
Both AE86's
Citreon Xsara VTR
Honda Civic 1500

Anyone fancy trading for stuff I don't have in my garage below :)

Cheers

Steve
 
the civic is a Cx'79 if anyone was wondering :)
 
I have Duplicates of:

Volvo240GLT
Both AE86's
Citreon Xsara VTR
Honda Civic 1500

Anyone fancy trading for stuff I don't have in my garage below :)

Cheers

Steve

ill take the xsara for some paint
 
nope, but i have a hommell berlinette ive been wanting to get rid of

no thats an early prize car, i have one of those lol......

what paints you got and i may be interested, or look in my garage in my sig if there is owt you have that i don't :)

cheers
 
no thats an early prize car, i have one of those lol......

what paints you got and i may be interested, or look in my garage in my sig if there is owt you have that i don't :)

cheers

the super autobacs mr-s, u have it?
 
Back