MagpieRacer
Moderator
- 19,458

- Wymondham, Norfolk
- Seagull_Racer
Thought I would make a thread here to show off some of my bass covers. Currently all my covers are Muse based but I will obvsiouly do non muse as well. Also I am fullly aware that I am not very good so I dont need telling
Also excuse the sound quality my current mic is crap.
Equipment list:
Peavey Zodiac starter bass
Roland Cube 30 bass amp
Boss ME20 (standard electric guitar one with my bass running through it, experiment really)
Labtect Mic
Logitech Eyetoy
Enjoy!
Hysteria, played to the live H.A.A.R.P version.
Plug in Baby
Muscle Museum
Starlight, Live H.A.A.R.P version again.
Also excuse the sound quality my current mic is crap.
Equipment list:
Peavey Zodiac starter bass
Roland Cube 30 bass amp
Boss ME20 (standard electric guitar one with my bass running through it, experiment really)
Labtect Mic
Logitech Eyetoy
Enjoy!
Hysteria, played to the live H.A.A.R.P version.
Plug in Baby
Muscle Museum
Starlight, Live H.A.A.R.P version again.
Last edited: