Some Of My Random Thoughts (Going To A Concert)Music 

Messages
9,899
Not that going to a concert is anything special, but this one is different for me. I am going to see Shania Twain tommorow at the A.C.C. in Toronto.

Now, that is totaly freaky for me to go see that cause my CD library consists of artists like Slipknot, KoRn, 50 Cent, Jurassic 5, AC/DC and various techno tunes. I do not listen to country music at all.

I dunno, I think that if I see one guy with a cowboy hat and a pair of **** kickers on I am going to have to put my foot up his ass. Were not exactly living in the wild wild west here anymore partner, you can put the belt buckle down.:rolleyes:

I am not even sure how to act at a concert like this. I am used to heavy metal scenes where you jump back and forth and try to knock people unconscious seeing if you can break your record from the previous concert. Tommorow do I just stand there looking at Shania? Do fling my hat in the air and say "Yee Haw!" while pretending to lasso a calf? Do I act like a big wiener and sing along at the top of my lungs?:confused:

I am only going for a girl. (stupid me for saying yes):banghead: I cant weasel my way outta this one either. Maybe if I crack open a 24 of molson and get blotto before I get there I will be able to have fun? Or, maybe if I shove Q-tips in my ears really hard bursting my ear drums right before I get there I wont have to listen to Shania droning on and on and I might enjoy my night simply for the fact that there will be a lot of chicks there. :)

Shania is lucky she's a M.I.L.F. (if you dont know what a MILF is then you need a lesson in not being such a dork... get a clue here people :banghead: ) I can't stand her music, it is all just.....uhh..... crap. I Think that pretty much sums it up. Yep, sums it up nicely if I say so myself. :D

The only redeeming thing about it all is that I am 4th row from the front. I will be making sure I get lots of nice pictures of her ass. Oh Yeah!:O Gotta love her ass. :D

Uh, so this is just some crap that is on my mind right now. Thought I would share.
 
Good to see you smiling again :)👍

No more crying similies!

Oh yeah, hope everything turns out good with the girl! ;)
 
My great grandma died yesterday.

But I just dont give a fukc anymore.


Concert will only be good if I get laid after it. :D
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I am used to heavy metal scenes where you jump back and try to knock people unconscious seeing if you can break your record from the previous concert.

Haha.

I think you probably get to sit down in err more wussy concerts.

Maybe, I have no idea.

Have a grood time though. :D
 
feel sorry for ya...having to sit thru one of her concerts...who knows, maybe her voice'll die alluva sudden and u won't have to listen? or is her singing just synthesizers?

well, @ least ull get to look @ her ass for the length of the concert. just hope that doesn't ruin ur chances of meeting a girl there. lol
 
I can feel my ears bleeding just thinking about her music.
But when I think about her body I can feel... Uh.. well, I wont tell you what I am feeling then.
 
hehe, u can't feel, u got no blood left anywhere else in ur body;)
 
I am in the same situation, my girl tricked me into saying that I would take her to homecoming. (I HATE DANCES) I'm going to get some that night though, so thats pretty cool.
 
Back