Some pictures not showing

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
GTP_SEMS
Hey Jordan and/or helpful savior to my issue.

I've been having this issue lately where some images don't show, I am 90% sure most of these images are when members copy them from Twitter and copy the URL here. Is it a plug in issue?

Can you provide links to any specific posts which have affected images?

Working fine here.

Screenshot_2015-11-15-10-38-07.png

That's a direct Twitter embed, not an image. It works fine for me as well.

If it's not showing, I'd recommend trying different browsers to see if a plugin is to blame.

It appears for me in Chrome on both Windows and Mac. Once again, try disabling some plugins which may be interfering.

I also had this problem crop up recently on a couple of posts and cannot see this post referred to above. Google Chrome here.
Chrome as well here, what plugins you're running?
It appears for me in Chrome on both Windows and Mac. Once again, try disabling some plugins which may be interfering.

guessing it's a plugin as well, will see if I find a solution.

Chrome as well here, what plugins you're running?

guessing it's a plugin as well, will see if I find a solution.
Adblock, Ghostery and Blur. Just turned them off and on one at a time. Turns out both Ghostery and Blur will block that particular image, but it's never happened before. Must have been updated.

@Jordan

Seems like embeded images are not working again. Just did two 'copy image url' and insert on two images in the last few minutes and neither of them work.

This was a separate issue from the one reported in the OP, but it has been resolved.

Some of the images will continue to appear to be broken until the cache refreshes itself.

Sorry for the late bump but in case anybody had the same issue, it turned out to be the router as expected, a reset will probably fix it but I'm too lazy, the easier fix was using a different DNS setting and voila all is well.

I'm having a similar image issue on Edge and Chrome for windows 10, + Android 5.0.2's Chrome. Images just won't load for me, and even on-site images and avatars will fail. (Will post a screenshot when I can duplicate the issue)

Back