Some Questions for the VeterensPS4 

• Thread starter Big_J_29
  • 4 comments
United States
Charlotte, NC
Big_J_29
I have just gotten into Project Cars but have always been a simulation freak from Gran Tourisimo to Forza. I like a lot of what this game has to offer but there are some things that I could see improved.

They should allow you to have multiple set ups per track and name them.

It would be nice if they could incorporate a way for Console Users to create custom Liveries and Import them.

These are relatively minor things to be honest and I am enjoying the game, I guess my question is have they addresses the lack of Ferrari's in the Game and also has there been any mention of Sebring? Road Atlanta? Maybe some Oval Tracks like Charlotte or Daytona?

Also would there be interest from PC Users for Custom Liveries? I am a Graphic Designer and would love to do some for Guys if they liked, just do not know that much about it yet to jump in both feet but I would really like too.

Last edited:
I have just gotten into Project Cars but have always been a simulation freak from Gran Tourisimo to Forza. I like a lot of what this game has to offer but there are some things that I could see improved.

They should allow you to have multiple set ups per track and name them.

It would be nice if they could incorporate a way for Console Users to create custom Liveries and Import them.

These are relatively minor things to be honest and I am enjoying the game, I guess my question is have they addresses the lack of Ferrari's in the Game and also has there been any mention of Sebring? Road Atlanta? Maybe some Oval Tracks like Charlotte or Daytona?

Also would there be interest from PC Users for Custom Liveries? I am a Graphic Designer and would love to do some for Guys if they liked, just do not know that much about it yet to jump in both feet but I would really like too.

You can assign vehicle set ups per track from your main garage.

As far as which vehicles and tracks are available.. well, theres so much more to these days other than just throwing it in there.
The hurdles and rights ownership tape is a nightmare.

Essentially all of your concerns have been discussed to extreme lengths in other posts.

This game has been very good on the whole but is on most people back burners now. Specially on PS4 as we await Assetto Corsa and GTSport at the end of the year.

Keep an eye for PJCars 2 next year..

You can assign vehicle set ups per track from your main garage.

As far as which vehicles and tracks are available.. well, theres so much more to these days other than just throwing it in there.
The hurdles and rights ownership tape is a nightmare.

Essentially all of your concerns have been discussed to extreme lengths in other posts.

This game has been very good on the whole but is on most people back burners now. Specially on PS4 as we await Assetto Corsa and GTSport at the end of the year.

Keep an eye for PJCars 2 next year..

Thanks for the reply, What has been the outlook so far on Assetto Corsa and GTSport? They have flown under my radar and I have not really seen anything on them. Promising?

Thanks for the reply, What has been the outlook so far on Assetto Corsa and GTSport? They have flown under my radar and I have not really seen anything on them. Promising?

Have a geez at YouTube. Theres a few trailers posted for both.

They both look amazing within there own rights.
There are things AC will do nicely
Things GTS will achieve better..
And things PJC are great at.

I dont assume for a minute that any one of them will nail every mark. But whats great is they each push another. Its a great time for SIM Racing.

Did some looking on the Tubez and yes indeed it is a great time for SIM Racing. Thanks for the Heads up on the new stuff heading our way.

Back