Some questions from a nQQb

• Thread starter No0dL3
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi all,

I'm pretty new to GT. I played some GT4 back in the day but not much. I'm loving GT7, but I have afew questions:

• I don't find any populated races in the lobby. Best I've seen is 5 people. I was expecting full races, especially in peak times given how popular this game is. Anyone know why?
  • With Sport, I'm enjoying the multiplayer aspect, but people seem to drive like they're playing Wreckfest. The penalties don't reflect it. I got rammed off the road today (from behind), effectively ending my race, then I got a 3 second penalty for my trouble. Is this as its intended? Or is this mode broken? I wondered if it was ping related.

Gameplay
- I can't rally. I'm stuck on any rally levels. I can get part way through, or maybe scrape bronz in a licence, but I ususally spin out... Any tips?

Finally, more of a statment than a question... why can't we sell cars? I get the whole owner rank thing, but if you can delete cars (which I believe you can), then there's no reason why you can't sell them. It seems like it could be integrated, but it would mess with microtransactions...

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Lobby area is buggy at this time, so you will not ses many there, as for the sport / daily races the penalty system is not perfect but much better that the one for GTSPORT

- I can't rally. I'm stuck on any rally levels. I can get part way through, or maybe scrape bronz in a licence, but I ususally spin out... Any tips?
The rally license tests and missions are currently broken, they put you on road tires instead of dirt tires.

Back