Some questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter mevxhunt
  • 2 comments
  • 354 views
Messages
20
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Messages
harryc88
If i have a level ticket, is there a way that i can choose my car? well keep using the ticket untill i get the car i want? Im looking for a tvr cerbera 12 00' and ive got the level 21 ticket which is one way of getting it, but before i use it i want to make sure that I can select the car?

Or if anyone has one to trade? :)
 
Hi,

You cannot choose the car. You can backup your save before using the ticket. That way you can restore the save if you get the wrong car.

To make it easy, I will give you a PM with my sub account, I will send you one in 20 minutes. 👍
No reply on the thread, offer canceled.

Welcome to the forum!
 
Last edited:
Thank you!!!!!
 
Back