- 204
When Prologue was released PD said that if you have saved prologue game in memory card that will help you in final game. Does anyone know how it helps you? Do you get more credits or can you for example past some license test or do you get some cars?
Then other question, can you start/put off car in gt4. In official site was starting sound, so?
And what about different kinds of starting systems, will they be included in game? For example real WRC cars and new BMW M5 have starting system. Prologue didn't include it but?
Will car sounds be better in final game than in prologue. I listened yesterday skyline's sound in prologue and in official site and I think there is quite huge difference.
Then other question, can you start/put off car in gt4. In official site was starting sound, so?
And what about different kinds of starting systems, will they be included in game? For example real WRC cars and new BMW M5 have starting system. Prologue didn't include it but?
Will car sounds be better in final game than in prologue. I listened yesterday skyline's sound in prologue and in official site and I think there is quite huge difference.