- 94
Hi,
i'm new here, also new to GT4 (bought it last friday for 35 euro's, and love it, considering buying a logitech DFP specially for this game
)
But let's get to business, i have a few questions...
1) I obtained the national B license and got the VW POLO 1.4 '02. But i sold that car to buy my first car for over 10k credits. Now, can i get the VW POLO 1.4 '02 back? and if so, how can i get it back, can i just buy it?
2) I've read about the 700 day cyclus for the used cars. Let's say at Day 95 there was a special car, and i missed buying that (due to a lack of credits). How can i get this special car anyway? Will it come back in the 700 day cyclus?
3 When the 700 day Cyclus is over, will it just begin again? Or will all the special cars be gone for good?
4 I also have GT3, so i used the transfer-100k-credits-to-gt4-file option. I bought a BMW M3 with that money. Now, i actually don't want to tune this car or any other car, because i want to have them as orriginal as possible (orriginal as in game orriginal, like buying them new from the dealers) Because i don't want to tune my other cars also, races are much harder to win than with tuning. I could buy better and faster cars, but it takes ages to spare my credits for better cars. Isn't there a better way to win races with orriginal (not tuned) cars?
i'm new here, also new to GT4 (bought it last friday for 35 euro's, and love it, considering buying a logitech DFP specially for this game
But let's get to business, i have a few questions...
1) I obtained the national B license and got the VW POLO 1.4 '02. But i sold that car to buy my first car for over 10k credits. Now, can i get the VW POLO 1.4 '02 back? and if so, how can i get it back, can i just buy it?
2) I've read about the 700 day cyclus for the used cars. Let's say at Day 95 there was a special car, and i missed buying that (due to a lack of credits). How can i get this special car anyway? Will it come back in the 700 day cyclus?
3 When the 700 day Cyclus is over, will it just begin again? Or will all the special cars be gone for good?
4 I also have GT3, so i used the transfer-100k-credits-to-gt4-file option. I bought a BMW M3 with that money. Now, i actually don't want to tune this car or any other car, because i want to have them as orriginal as possible (orriginal as in game orriginal, like buying them new from the dealers) Because i don't want to tune my other cars also, races are much harder to win than with tuning. I could buy better and faster cars, but it takes ages to spare my credits for better cars. Isn't there a better way to win races with orriginal (not tuned) cars?