SOME RARE CARS (not x1 and cars like that)

  • Thread starter Thread starter andosillano
  • 6 comments
  • 697 views
Messages
129
Spain
Navarra circuit
Messages
Andosillano
Hey guys offer what do you want!!!

Mercedes SL 500 (R129) '98
BMW M3 CSL '03
Lotus Carlton '90
Hundai HCD6 Concept '01
Autobacs Garaiya '02
Audi RS4 '01
Suzuki Concept-s2 '03
Ford Focus ST170 '03
Superbird 70'
BmW 120d '04
Audi quattro '82
Mini Cooper 1.3 '98
 
Last edited:
Nobody??
 
X1 chrome chip for your superbird?
 
i want cars only, sorry...
 
What are you after for the Suzuki s2 concept?

I have a Suzuki gsxr concept I'm willing to trade for it? Must be standard preferably :)
 
Last edited:
I am interested in the top 3 but can not trade a car again for several days. Lot's of paints available but car trading is booked for at least a week.
 
Back