• Thread starter The Bman
  • 4 comments

The Bman

That's just one of my names.
Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
The_Bman24
First off, don't say that I should just turn music off - that freezes the game too.

Some songs that are in the BGM freeze my game if I have them on during a race (notably "Skyscraper"). My disc has done this for all 7 years i've had it, and I need help fixing it. Very rarely (1% of the time rare) the game will not freeze.

Anyone else experience this too?

Never experienced it, but possibly the disc is scratched? That's all I could say. Are you saying the game hangs mid race? I guess another possibility (very unlikely) is the console itself, specifically the CPU locks up for some reason. I would highly doubt that though.

First off, don't say that I should just turn music off - that freezes the game too.

Some songs that are in the BGM freeze my game if I have them on during a race (notably "Skyscraper"). My disc has done this for all 7 years i've had it, and I need help fixing it. Very rarely (1% of the time rare) the game will not freeze.

Thats because your game cant handle that wicked sick beat. :P

In all seriousness though, that is a very peculiar error. Try buying another copy of it on eBay and see if that works.

This occasionally happens to me.

What I do is when the countdown is over and you know the song is going to play, exit the race and enter it again. :sly:

Never heard of this. Try cleaning the disc, that might help. Try whatever you want, that's only a suggestion. Buy a new disc if you want to fix it the easy way.

Back