Some sweet trucks that were never made

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 23 comments
  • 1,983 views

Joey D

Premium
Messages
48,062
United States
Lakes of the North, MI
Messages
GTP_Joey
Messages
GTP Joey
Ok you all know my fasination with the S-Trucks, but I found these on another forum and I thought they were just to cool not to share. I'm will to bet that a lot of you would want one of these. I can say that I would take any one of them.

This is the Blazer ZR2 "Shark" that took the idea from the older K5 with the soft top. This thing may look a tad weird but still is cool. Also if anyone knows anything about golf, the shark that is on the side looks just like Greg Normans shark that he wears on his clothes.

aaa.sized.jpg

aab.sized.jpg


Now if the Shark is not your style and you're more of a street crusing type of person well then this truck would work just right. Yes this is a T-Topped S-10 and all I can say that I want one.

aai.sized.jpg

aaj.sized.jpg



Now if GM would have put these in production then right now the S-Trucks wouldn't be being sent to the grave yard and Chevy would have the attention of quite a few kids.
 
That 2nd truck is awesome. THose wouldn't be the stock wheels, would they?
 
No they are not stock rims, but I'm sure GM made them either that or American Racing.

Ahhh yes the T-Rexx...the most pointless thing ever.
 
Ha ha, the S-10/Blazer fan has done it again!!

Nice work dude. 👍

If we're talking about GM Trucks this truck takes my vote:

The Chevrolet Trailblazer SS SEMA Show truck:
sema2003pic6.jpg


blazerss2.jpg
 
Yes the Trailblazer SS is cool. I've only seen very little about it around GM. The rumour mill from various truck magazines is that it will have a N/A 6.2L V8. Very cool.

Here is something else I've found that I wish they would make. Its a S-10 Xtreme with a V8 motor and GM was thinking about producing it for a while back in 2000, before they thought they should kill the S-Trucks. Yet another thing that I would want to buy.

The motor, notice the the X on the block.
aaf.sized.jpg


And here is what the truck would have looked like
aag.sized.jpg

aah.sized.jpg
 
Jeep Comanche Thunderchief:
 

Attachments

  • thunderchief2.jpg
    thunderchief2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 26
  • thunderchief1.JPG
    thunderchief1.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 16
Wow never seen that before. Looks pretty cool though.
 
idunno...the only one I like out of these is the Trailblazer SS. Then again, I'm not a big fan of SUV's and trucks in general.
 
the Shark is cool!

That jeep is awesome!

how bout this:
 

Attachments

  • mega1.gif
    mega1.gif
    27 KB · Views: 16
  • mega2.gif
    mega2.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 22
The Toyota MegaCruiser. Now, it's obviously their version of the Hummer, however i think it would have been much better. Afterall, it's a Toyota and it carries the 'Cruiser name. That would have been one cool ride.
 
of course, you can't forget this freakishly odd beast:
F-650_supercrewzer_rfh5.jpg

F-650_supercrewzer_rh5.jpg
 
Firebird
Jeep Comanche Thunderchief:
Very, very cool name, and the truck doesn't look too bad to boot.

And :lol: at the T-Rex
 
The Toyota Megacruiser was once the most expensivevehicle in Japan.

The S-10s are ok.
 
Not a truck fan but the Dodge Sidewinder was a great concept.
9827.jpg
 
That Shark looks like a big Amigo

Why yes it does. Guessing GM took a few stylin cues from there Isuzu line up.
 
That's alright....Isuzu is a spectacular company...I was stuck with an isuzu rodeo for a few months, I've never had more fun with a SUV in my life...I beat that thing into the ground day in and day out...And it still ran just fine...Touge in an Isuzu Rodeo is a bit much, but..It took it like a beast..
 
I think you are the first if not the only person to call Isuzu a spectacular company.
 
I hated Isuzu up untill I owned a 94 Rodeo V6....Boy...It was a Rally car in disguise..lemme tell you
 
Hey, I like the Isuzu Amigo/Rodeo Sport/Mu, Its one of my favorite 3-dr SUVs besides the Pajero Evolution:

03rodeo_sport.jpg


BTW heres the Pajero Evolution (production-spec) 👍

pajevnoz2.JPG


^Paris-Dakar world Champ here^ ;)
 
Back