Some various questions about buttons mapping

Lebanon
Jounieh
Georgeagea
So I got an external keypad to use with PC2 on my PS4.

While binding some buttons, and trying them, I came to those questions, that I would be very thankful if someone can help me with:

1- Buttons assignments:
a: Ignition: What does it do actually besides the "tick" sound?
b: Start engine: I noticed cars can start when engaging clutch. Is this for wheels/pedals without clutch or what?
c: Show lap info or laptimes (or something like that, in the last game tab): tried it but nothing changed. Tips?

2- What cars do actually allow changing anti-roll bars on the fly?! I've mapped the buttons but still didn't find a car that allows that.

Thanks.

Honestly, button assignments are user's choice. I assign any in-car buttons such as DRS, pit speed limiter, brake bias, etc...to my wheel or buttons on my G27 shift console. I also have some buttons assigned to a 10 key pad I bought just for that reason. All of the buttons used for things such as view, seat adjustment, etc...are on my keyboard.

Ignition should be just to get electricity flowing properly. I hold ignition and starter down at the same time if the server requires manual restart. Many servers only require the car be in neutral before it automatically restarts the engine.

This can be obtained via the HUD. I have the "5" button on my number pad bound to this. All I do is hit the button and it cycles the HUD through the different info available via the HUD. This includes lap info, lap time(s), tire wear, tire temp, brake temps, etc...

Not very many cars actually have adjustable, on the fly, anti roll bars any more. The major ones I can think of now are Indy cars and some open wheelers including F1.

a: Ignition: What does it do actually besides the "tick" sound?
Pressing it will stop the engine*. Pressing it again followed by the starter will fire it up again. I presume that if you have stalled the engine just the starter would be all you need.

*It's nice to sit with the engine off occasionally listening to the trees rustling and the birds tweeting. :)

Back