Somebody Overtuned a car

  • Thread starter Thread starter davidmanoy
  • 8 comments
  • 1,600 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmanoy

(Banned)
Messages
91
Hi! I saw a car that put too much horsepower, but how can I do that?
 
This is one hell of a thread.

Are you asking how to overturn a car?
 
Hi! I saw a car that put too much horsepower, but how can I do that?

Answer: Use the Search Function - Just for starters. - Or maybe this. :)

They're called 'Hybrids' and they're created by people with special developer PS3s (Hacked PS3s). Basically, these hackers give whatever car a ridiculous amount of HP.
 

And hey. I saw a 97 Civic overtuned.

Your video doesn't work. ;)

And the 3000Bhp Civic (EK) is what I'm talking about. It requires a hacked PS3s. :)
 
Your video doesn't work. ;)

And the 3000Bhp Civic (EK) is what I'm talking about. It requires a hacked PS3s. :)

This video will work:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7KWIWGh-ec

(Language warning).

There is a 5+ page topic about it elsewhere on this same page though. The Civic is not the only car... There are a few out now. It may require a hacked PS3 but they have leaked like an infection and I've seen lots of them now.
 
Last edited:
This video will work:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7KWIWGh-ec

(Language warning).

There is a 5+ page topic about it elsewhere on this same page though. The Civic is not the only car... There are a few out now. It may require a hacked PS3 but they have leaked like an infection and I've seen lots of them now.

Self Promotion FTW :sly:
 
What about sorg's upgrade for hacked ps3?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back