Somebody Wish Musical Knowledge...

Messages
9
Okay, what album did the boys at Gran Turismo use from Goldfinger for GT3 where the 3rd verse is in English??? I can't find it to save my soul. I've downloaded the 99 Red Ballons, Stomping Ground, and Not Yet Another Teen Movie albums and the 3rd verse was German in all of them. I'm trying to download another album (forgot the name) right now to see whether or not the 3rd verse is German. Could somebody save me the time and tell me if there is a specific album that has the 3rd verse in English? Don't say Gran Turismo 3 album either. <_< There has to be another version somewhere in order to have it in English on that game. Please, HELP!!!
 
From what I know, the version in the game is the ONLY version available in all-English. All other public releases by Goldfinger were the English/German version. Your only real way of listening to it would be to rip the file out of GT3, if you can find a program to do it (don't ask me, I don't know).

And this should be in the GT3 forum.
 
Yeah, sorry. It was almost not really anything to do with GT3 and I usually only talk about stuff to do with GT4 and I have this forum saved. But, I was afraid you were going to say that. I think that's kind of stupid.
 
Brings up a thought: Wouldnt it be cool to beable to use your own music in GT4 via USB :dopey:
 
Via HDD would be even better. Almost the size of an iPod!
 
Why does it have to come from the same source? I use my Z 680 :( for the GT4 (via optical) and thats the only real sound system I have, will get some cheap 2.1 for the PC
 
That's one thing I do like about the Xbox. The ability to play YOUR music. Not on every game but on a few.

And this is something I want to add.

In DVD terms, the PS2 wins. To play a DVD on a Xbox, you need to go out and buy something. The PS2 it self plays music and DVDs without anything!

Just wanted to add that.
 
The dvd playback on the ps2 is there, but it also sucks. AWFUL quality, and you can't use your RGBs.

Anyway on the xbox, you can download a disc that *cough* unlocks it to a region free dvd player with cool zoomy features, better quality, and you can use actually use your RGB cable :). If you want to buy a remote, it is only about £10.

I have it installed on mine as it's chipped :)

Just wanted to add that. ;)
 
It can tell what cables your using, and if you use an RGB scart, it green screens ya, something to do with copy protection I think.
 
code_kev
The point is though, it's stupid.
because?

By the way, if you'd explain your opinion directly, I wouldn't have to ask all the time.

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
Because it's annoying. Would you rather A. Have it so it plays with cable swapping/ switching with lower quality, or B. Have it so it plays in the best quality 100% of the time. It's a thing called convienience (can't spell :P), and as I said before, quality.
 
code_kev
Because it's annoying. Would you rather A. Have it so it plays with cable swapping/ switching with lower quality, or B. Have it so it plays in the best quality 100% of the time. It's a thing called convienience (can't spell :P), and as I said before, quality.
It does play the best quality (= RGB) all of the time when you're switching. And I have to operate the PS2 to put in a game or a DVD anyways, so why not use a little switch then.

I agree that the PS2 is not a good DVD player though. The X-BOX might be a better one, but it has one huge drawback: no Gran Turismo! :sick:
So if you don't have one of those or a standalone DVD player, this switching cable might be the best option you can get for your PS2.

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
What was said above is true.

They aren't exactly the perfect DVD players. I guess if you want a perfect DVD player, you buy one that is only used for DVD.
 
Anyways...I have the song ripped if anyone wants it.
 
I wouldn't mind it.. never got around to ripping it myself. :)

Odd.. that IS what this thread's about.. hehe.
 
Back