Somehow deleted my DLC and can't retrieve it!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GBWH1991
  • 8 comments
  • 830 views

GBWH1991

Bopper
Premium
Messages
510
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
Messages
BopperJr
Messages
Sinner Bopper
In a moment of stupidity I accidentally deleted the DLC from the digital Anniversary edition of the game downloaded via the Playstation Store and I can not get it back at all! Every time I attempt to download from the store it comes up with an error code... I'm absolutely gutted as I paid £60 specifically for that DLC so I am desperate to get it back!
Is there anything I can do or will I have to hunt down the Anniversary edition on disc from a shop, and pay another £60 to get the DLC back?
 
Are you using the recent downloads in the PS Store?
 
Yes, I've checked there and all of the Anniversary edition content has disappeared completely! I'm really confused as to why it's gone from there! When I navigate to the GT6 section of the store it shows the anniversary edition as purchased, but if I try to download from there it just gives an error
 
Other option is try to put code in while in the game. Doubtful it works. But worth a shot.
If no luck, contact Sony via the telephone.

I've heard of a few others on the UK store having issues. So def be sure to make them aware.

Best of luck.
 
I've tried in-game so it does look like I'll have to contact Sony and hope that it can be sorted!
 
How the heck do you "accidentally" delete your DLC, that's impossible :lol:, unless you were downgrading.
 
Yes, I've checked there and all of the Anniversary edition content has disappeared completely! I'm really confused as to why it's gone from there! When I navigate to the GT6 section of the store it shows the anniversary edition as purchased, but if I try to download from there it just gives an error
Same when you access it via account management?
 
It was a long day (my step-father's funeral) and I just wasn't thinking straight - I was deleting game data from the games I either don't play or no longer own

And yes, it's the same case when I access it through account management
 
Irony my game locked up during a race. Then when I tired a time trial I got a bug. So deleted the Game Data and reinstalled. Just downloaded my 15th DLC again from "My Dowloads" in the store.

Def something on the UK stores end.
 
Back