Somemore little tidbits from IGN...

  • Thread starter Thread starter RacingFreak2k3
  • 22 comments
  • 1,132 views
The release date on IGN also says November 14, 2004 instead of just November 2004. KY did say in the article that it will be released this year, so there shouldn't be any speculation on a 2005 release date.
 
I don't wanna read. I WANT PICTURES.
 
I've seen this article in about three other threads! In japanese and in english, come on it doesn't really say all that much
 
I still wouldn't be suprised if it was delayed again to mid 2005 or something. Come on you can't blame me for feeling like this concidering PD past track record. :nervous: :ouch: :nervous:
 
At least when that Japaniese game thingy happens in September as the article says we will probably get a slew of new info. The article sounds very promising.....The AI seems to be sorted out, they are always adding new tracks + cars and they are now working on the very important visuals of the game!...good work PD 👍 Im not so bothered about the PSP version......I just want to get the normal one first which is already hard enough!!!
 
Yeah, I'm thinking Septembers Tokyo game show will tell the tale as to weather it's going to be out this year.
 
Imagine KY telling us in the Tokyo Game Show that the game will be delayed another 2 or 3 months, that makes me real sick!
 
Imagine them releasing a full Ring video with the Enzo.
 
They will probably wait until you get home and see that Ferrari are in......Just so you can die with shock! :lol:

But seriously PD wont release (show) everything on the game.....some things you will just never see until its in your house!
 
I doubt that, mags get the games usually a month before there released and they arn't going to keep quiet about Ferrari's being in the game. So even IF PD doesn't mention it, the world of journalist's will. The only way you won't know whats in the game is if you don't look, ie don't visit gaming nd een car websites and don't read the mags.
 
Hopefully, we will see the upgraded 3d crowds, and the pitcrew. I really hope there's a pitcrew for your opponents. Having one pitcrew for the user and not for the other cars would be very unrealistic. I can't wait for the TGS, too bad it's so far away :crazy: Enzo on the Nurb, full lap in gt4, I would pass out. I would love to see more tracks aswell, Le mans hopefully :D
 
It would be cool to pull into the pits and see other teams rushing to get their team cars out!......But if you were to be able to see that it would all have to be in game....not CG cut scene because you can't have randomness programmed into a cut scene.......
 
yeah but it won't looks as graphically amazing as a cut scene which is like a movie and doesnt use game graphics.....it won't look like that old GT40 pit scene......but more like the pic below.....

attachment.php
 
You dont know that. You remember the vid with the driver in the Cobra? I'm sure the pitcrew will be that detail. I'm sure the pitcrew will look amazing.
 
Yes i really can't wait for the Tokyo Game Show now...i'm hoping for some new cars, but also some new tracks since not many of the 50 promised have been shown off in the game just yet....only time will tell.
 
RacingFreak2k3
This was just posted....just a recent interview with KY....the interview isn't in this link, but it does offer a few little tidbits on completion of the game and the PSP. Nothing huge, just thought i'd post it though.
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/536/536495p1.html

Thanks for the article! :sly:👍

GT4 and GT4 mobile! :drool:
 
Rocket Punch
Thanks for the article! :sly:👍

GT4 and GT4 mobile! :drool:
Yes i try contributing more often, but everytime i find something, i come here and it was posted 5 minutes before i was going to post it, o well, i try.
 
live4speed
I doubt that, mags get the games usually a month before there released and they arn't going to keep quiet about Ferrari's being in the game.

I never find that true, I haven't seen a Doom 3 review in a magazine yet for example, PD aren't obligated to mail copies of GT4 to magazines earlier than they do the general public, and even if they do, it takes time to get a magazine to print. Websites are of course another story but it's for that reason that I don't see PD releasing GT4 to anyone preferentially, they don't want their secrets being ruined.
 
Eagle
I never find that true, I haven't seen a Doom 3 review in a magazine yet for example, PD aren't obligated to mail copies of GT4 to magazines earlier than they do the general public, and even if they do, it takes time to get a magazine to print. Websites are of course another story but it's for that reason that I don't see PD releasing GT4 to anyone preferentially, they don't want their secrets being ruined.

DOOM3 is reviewed in the current copy of Pcpowerplay, and PCGamer also reviewed DOOM3. Idsoftware have a couple of favorites.

....but you are right. PD could try and do what IdSoftware did.

BTW anyone know the date of the Tokyo show?

Thanx
 
Here Ya go Jenna_Jamerson
Tuesday, November 2 - Sunday, November 7, 2004 (6 days)
Press Day: Tuesday, November 2
Special Guest Day: Tuesday, November 2
General Public Days: Wednesday, November 3 - Sunday, November 7
 
Back