someone answer this

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmogt
  • 3 comments
  • 782 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
5,812
Messages
shmogt
hey people im working on my tuning garage and want to know how do you put a picture when clicked brings you to a link within the forum? When I put pictures if you click them you go to my flickr account. I want it to be you click the picture of a car and it takes you to that cars post.
 
[urI= -insert URL- ][lMG] -insert image URL- [/lMG] [/urI]

Like that.
Have in mind that you can't use that for signature, since signatures don't support
 
599GT
[urI= -insert URL- ][lMG] -insert image URL- [/lMG] [/urI]

Like that.
Have in mind that you can't use that for signature, since signatures don't support

Flickr gives so many different URL options I dont no which one is right. Also I don't see your pic lol
 
Wrong forum - should be in the 'The Help Desk' forum. Nevermind that, you could search and get an answer.

You won't see the pic about because he wrote urI not URL and he didn't insert and image link because its an illustration. You could also find where someone has done exactly what you are trying to achieve, click 'quote' and look at the code yourself 💡.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back