Someone has used my driver's name. Should I be concerned?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zardoz9
  • 3 comments
  • 878 views
Messages
80
United States
United States
I recently spotted a Scapes picture of a car with my driver's name on the side (the one with the name and the nation's flag). I commented on it, wondering how he got it, but that I didn't mind. I then saved the pic to my picture collection.

I wasn't really concerned until the pic was immediately removed. Should I be concerned that someone is using my profile name?

Unfortunately, I don't have the poster's name because I had saved the picture and now it's gone.
 
If anyone creates a livery with "driver name" activated and you view their livery, it will show your name instead because you're viiewing it.
 
I don't see how this could happen unless they've hacked your account, or it's a new bug that's come with the 1.17 update. Perhaps you might want to go through the hassle of changing your account password.
 
If anyone creates a livery with "driver name" activated and you view their livery, it will show your name instead because you're viiewing it.

Thanks! Actually that makes sense because if I download their livery, it should have my name on it, not theirs.
 
Back