Someone to dupe me a car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 6 comments
  • 524 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Hey there, can anyone help me dupe my 0/0/0 Speed 12. All I need you to do is receive and send me the car back. I would set up an alt account but I was just seeing if anyone can help me out first! You see that I want to tune one up and have a 0/0/0 one for trading purposes obviously when you get the car you can dupe it yourself if you want to but could you not change the car in anyway!!! Any help would be appreciated! I can send tomorrow.
Cheers
 
You can "trade" with AAA-Ticket. I can send back tomorrow.
 
Monatsende
You can "trade" with AAA-Ticket. I can send back tomorrow.

That's great! I will send you the car about 5ish GMT tomorrow! Is that ok?
EDIT: what do you mean trade?
 
That's great! I will send you the car about 5ish GMT tomorrow! Is that ok?

Perfect. If you can send a FR to AAA-Ticket ? I can accept within the next hours.
 
Monatsende
Perfect. If you can send a FR to AAA-Ticket ? I can accept within the next hours.

Your already my friend! My PSN starts Lambo
 
Monatsende
Ah, okay, wasn`t sure on which account we`re befriended already.

I will send the car in an hour or so if that is still ok?
 
Back