bic774 Messages 178 Messages bic774 Mar 1, 2012 #1 Will send Tickets/Paints/Cars if I have them for someone to race my drivers! Open to offers if anyone's interested Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
Will send Tickets/Paints/Cars if I have them for someone to race my drivers! Open to offers if anyone's interested
m8h3r Messages 7,485 East Midlands Messages m8h3r Mar 1, 2012 #2 bic774 Will send Tickets/Paints/Cars if I have them for someone to race my drivers! Open to offers if anyone's intested Click to expand... Add "GTP_m8h3r" I'll add you to the widget 👍
bic774 Will send Tickets/Paints/Cars if I have them for someone to race my drivers! Open to offers if anyone's intested Click to expand... Add "GTP_m8h3r" I'll add you to the widget 👍
bic774 Messages 178 Messages bic774 Mar 1, 2012 #3 m8h3r Add "GTP_m8h3r" I'll add you to the widget 👍 Click to expand... Cheers mate! At work at the mo so will have to add you tonight! What you after??
m8h3r Add "GTP_m8h3r" I'll add you to the widget 👍 Click to expand... Cheers mate! At work at the mo so will have to add you tonight! What you after??
phil_75 Messages 2,913 UK Messages phil_75 Mar 1, 2012 #5 I will for a 1970 ticket! Add me on PS3, put remote race in message!
bic774 Messages 178 Messages bic774 Mar 1, 2012 #6 LanEvoVIII I'll do it. Click to expand... phil_75 I will for a 1970 ticket! Add me on PS3, put remote race in message! Click to expand... Cheers guys! What are you both after and how long will you race drivers for??
LanEvoVIII I'll do it. Click to expand... phil_75 I will for a 1970 ticket! Add me on PS3, put remote race in message! Click to expand... Cheers guys! What are you both after and how long will you race drivers for??
phil_75 Messages 2,913 UK Messages phil_75 Mar 1, 2012 #7 70 ticket! Will race as often as can for 1 month but most days I might only be able to race them 1 or 2 times so about 50ish races!
70 ticket! Will race as often as can for 1 month but most days I might only be able to race them 1 or 2 times so about 50ish races!
bic774 Messages 178 Messages bic774 Mar 1, 2012 #8 phil_75 70 ticket! Will race as often as can for 1 month but most days I might only be able to race them 1 or 2 times so about 50ish races! Click to expand... Ok mate! I'll send you a 70 ticket over next few days and add you! Cheers buddy!
phil_75 70 ticket! Will race as often as can for 1 month but most days I might only be able to race them 1 or 2 times so about 50ish races! Click to expand... Ok mate! I'll send you a 70 ticket over next few days and add you! Cheers buddy!
phil_75 Messages 2,913 UK Messages phil_75 Mar 1, 2012 #9 bic774 ok mate! I'll send you a 70 ticket over next few days and add you! Cheers buddy! Click to expand... ok
bic774 ok mate! I'll send you a 70 ticket over next few days and add you! Cheers buddy! Click to expand... ok