Someone to Watch This?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rhykus Finlay
  • 3 comments
  • 729 views
Messages
246
United States
Alabama
Messages
GTP_RhykusFinlay
I've been so frustrated with getting better lap times, so I'm uploading two replays (just average laps, nothing huge) of a race and road car. If anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, that would be great, I need to know what I need to work on at least.
 

Attachments

I've been so frustrated with getting better lap times, so I'm uploading two replays (just average laps, nothing huge) of a race and road car. If anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, that would be great, I need to know what I need to work on at least.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this I dunno... But I will try them in the morning bro see what your up to, what aids do you use and what type of controller do you play with?
 
I don't use any aids, and I play with a standard DS3. And I'm not sure where this would make any sense to post either.
 
Back